"You weren't" I hit him in the chest.

"I was but I can't lie. A nigga has thought about how it would be with you, you a athlete so your flexible as fuck. I got some tricks you ain't even know about" I pulled me to him.

"Your such a fool" I rolled my eyes. I was so tired, I laid my head on his chest closing my eyes with a yawn.

"Cash" Amiris said.

"Yeah?"

"Don't droll on this Givinchy shirt" I thought his ass was going to say something cute.

"Shut up" I twisted his nipple making him groan.

"I can't stand you"

I got a good sleep actually. When I woke up the sun was rised and Amiris was no longer next to me. I was laid in my bed. I quickly got up trying to move as fast as I could to get to Gio.

I made my way into the living room where Myan was feeding him and watching TV.
"Where is Amiris and the girls?" I asked.

"Uh, Amiris? I don't know. Steph and them are in the kitchen making food" She says with her eyes still glued to the TV. Since Gio was fine I made my way to check on them.

"It smells good" I told them.

"Mama I'm making some chocolate chip pancakes" Carielle said standing on a chair flipping her pancakes.

"Please be careful"

"Im watching them." Steph tells me.

"We were letting you sleep in,mama. You be so tired" Gia said cutting strawberries with a butter knife. There was juice and crap all on the counter from my baby.

"Thank you for thinking about me baby. But it is my job to take care of you all, I may be tired but I love making sure you girls are happy" I kissed her forehead.

"We are going to make you happy too. I don't like when u sad". She said.

"Me either, it makes me sad" Elle said making me sigh.

"Trust me from this day forward mommy is going to be happy. No one is going to be able to take that from me."

I'm tired of crying and feeling bad for myself. I put every one happiness infront of mines but now I'm going to focus on doing what makes Cash happy and what I love. After everything I been through I believe that I deserve it.

I earned it.

*

*

*

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

-Albert Einstein

Sane is boring. -- R.A Salvatore

People still talking about me but its all gravy, so many people love me so somebody gotta hate me. --Lil Boosie

*
Scooby P O-

Shantii don't do this shit again. I told you about how you introduce me. Get it right or don't get it at all, Pimpin.