01|won't play volleyball

Start from the beginning

He received the package from the courier outside, closed the door and returned to the sofa in the living room on the first floor, and began to disassemble it.

In the process of dismantling, because he was afraid that it might be a hater of the original Kobayashi, he deliberately took it apart from a distance.

…………Um? what is this? How many sheets of paper?

Puzzled, he took out the contents and poured them down. There should be nothing else.

Pick it up and take a closer look——
【Admission letter from Shiratorizawa】

Kobayashi Aotori died.
————

The spring of the first year of high school. Shiratorizawa High School, Miyagi Prefecture. The bustling crowd in the teaching building, apart from freshmen, are seniors who are actively inviting clubs. Of course, for Shiratorizawa, it is the volleyball club that gathers the most attention——If you have the ability and the courage to join.

A tall senior holding a sign of the basketball club looked around, and suddenly a figure that must be over 1.8 meters floated in front of him, and he immediately chased after him:

"This classmate! Excuse me, do you want to join the basketball... club?"
He suddenly froze, blinked his eyes, took two steps back quickly, and patted his head in embarrassment:
"So it's Kobayashi Aotori... here to find the volleyball club, right? It's over there..."

The tall boy in front of him was wearing a white shirt, with a dark purple coat draped over his shoulders. He was holding a schoolbag in one hand. His dark blue short hair seemed to grow a bit longer, forming the shape of a wolf's tail.

Hearing the words of the person opposite, he frowned on his cold face, showing a hint of impatience. The senior opposite was so frightened that he didn't dare to continue talking, and he took a few steps back and shook his head in a panic.

Kobayashi Aotori glanced at him lightly and continued to walk forward.

The basketball senior let out a sigh of relief. As expected of Kobayashi Aotori...really scary...!

As everyone knows, the scene just now is a completely different picture from the perspective of Kobayashi Aotori——
Classroom classroom...
Where is the classroom?
class 1 in first grade? 
it is not on the first or second floor... Could it be on the third floor?!

He didn't know that he went to the wrong teaching building and came to the sports building. He was still searching through the crowd in confusion.

Suddenly a person popped out in front of him, and the other party's skilful invitation words were spoken so fast that the Japanese newcomer Kobayashi Aotori was very confused, and social fear caused his stiff face to frown in confusion.

 However, after the man saw his face clearly, the speed of his speech slowed down, but his voice was extremely low, which made him feel panic and embarrassed.

In the end, I could only hear the other party say 'It's there'and point to the front. When he wanted to inquire further, the other party suddenly ran away as if facing a formidable enemy, leaving Kobayashi Aotori alone in the wind.

... Forget it, let's look in the direction he pointed first.
Kobayashi Aotori's mentality is still very good now, it may be the result of being left alone, but he is not so nervous anymore.