Entry 12: 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐥: 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐥 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

Upon hearing her words. Winter walked carefully with her wobbly feet through the door and opened it. There she saw Karina, pacing a bit, with a worried look on her face. Then, an alluring scent ignites the flame on her body more. It was extremely sweet and captivating, the smell of pomegranate and rose. Her favorite.

"Winter." She heard Karina gasp as she spoke her name.

Winter knew that the captivating smell was coming from the latter. She bit her lip unconsciously. It was too much. She was feeling too much. Her infatuation for the Granatefel princess is indeed undeniably showing. And she couldn't understand why.

She could see how dilated those chocolate brown eyes were, staring at her like she was a little prey ready to be devoured with utter delight.

"Are you okay now?" She could hear the tremor in her voice as if she was holding herself from something. "God. You smell so divine." She heard Karina mutter the words, and it instantly gave Winter the chills, and the desire to be near her. Her body was begging to be touched by her.

"You stupid girl!"

Winter felt a smack on her forearm. It immediately jolted her out of her reverie and yelled in pain.

"I told you to stay put on your bed. It's dangerous for you to come out!"

Nurse Nat came in rather bad timing. She wanted to stay with Karina more. And it seems like the latter was feeling the same way. Her eyes followed her every move while nurse Nat, shove Winter inside the infirmary with a bit of force.

"Ms. Granatefel, I'll take it all from here." She told the latter, "Thank you for bringing Winter to the infirmary. Please keep your distance at least 20 meters from now on. I think it's much better for the both of you."

Karina nods curtly. The scent of vanilla and honey was still invading her senses. Obeying the school nurse's request, Karina walked to the path towards their dormitory.

Winter was a bit sober now after Nurse Nat gave her some suppressants. She couldn't fathom what happened a while ago. She felt like she was being bewitched or something.

"Am I a beta?" She asked her friend, but Ningning just looked at the school nurse, eyes asking what to do.

"What's going on?"

"Dear, don't freak out. Okay?" Nurse Nat started.

"You're literally freaking me out right now by saying that."

"Winter, darling." She sighs and it makes Winter more nervous, "You presented as an Omega."

"I —" She fumbles, "I — I'm a 'what' now?"

"Omega." She repeated.

"I — I'm not a beta?" She clarifies, a bit alarmed by the truth, "How's that even possible?"

"We don't know what's happening. We already informed your family about this. We sent a letter that we'll be catering to all your needs, so no need to be worried." She looked sympathetic.

Well, it should be that way because there hasn't been a single record of Omega sightings for so many decades now.

Ningning, went back to the dormitory since curfew is very much mandatory to obey. She promised to visit her again tomorrow before class starts. She was a bit saddened that she couldn't sleep at the dorm tonight.

Nurse Nat explains everything Winter should know about Omegas. Let's just say that, she didn't like any of it.

"Do you mean to say I have to find an Alpha to breed so that I can keep my sanity intact? Is that what you mean?"