Mi-rae

*Acts tough and mature but is a cinnamon roll

*Innocent and Adorable

*Blackish brown hair

*Hazel brown eyes

*Double and mono eyelids

*5'7/5'8

*Has a golden belt in karate, loves to dance, write and debate.
___________________________________________

People think being k pop idol is just like a dream, I agree. You have your fans who love you with all their heart, your members with whom you bond and make memories, a lot of fame and money but usually people forget the amount of pain, hard work, hate and criticism behind it.

My life was just of an ordinary girl from a middle class family. I was an ambivert so I did made friends and had fun. My grades were good till 6th grade where I faced a drop down. It was all just cause of my stupid addiction.

As I had changed schools in 5th grade, I had NO friends. I used to talk and joke with everyone but I wasn't close or comfortable with anyone. During lunch when everybody would make small groups and eat, I would go at the back and have my lunch alone. It continued till the midterm of 7th grade but then my luck shined and I made 5 crazy friends. I no longer had to sit alone.

Cause now I had 5 angels by my side always supporting me.

After finishing 11th grade we all decided to audition at Big Hit entertainment as our favorite ex idols BTS used to work there.

Fortunately we got selected and began our training as a girl group. Due to my rapping skills I got the role of the lead rapper and visual.
___________________________________________