Someone already gone

I'm proud of you!

-- My - My daughter!!!!

Kera's eyes started to have this shiny fluid, crying all in her emotionless face. She couldn't believe she was crying as she was surprised by her own tears touching the ground. She couldn't believe it I knew, I couldn't believe it myself. Glance got near her and kissed her forehead. 

Eosita La! Kera! he said and I couldn't understand what language it was but surely something to make Kera smile in this heartless situation. She looked at Glance caring his hairs, she closed her eyes, touching her forehead to his. Glance then disappeared and Kera looked at me. 

We won't hug! chill! because we both don't know how to! we both didn't get the affection we wanted and dreamed that one day suddenly we all became monsters. We were different in outer world and we both wished to be same in the house, yet we couldn't. Maybe this whole family wasn't its right part or maybe we both were in wrong place we called home. I hope you find you family and I find mine in our next lives! but know that when I was a child I looked up to the greatest father in the world!!! 

Kera tears were filled in her eyes, drop by drop if flew away in wind. I- I will always cherish the memories when you were little before all these dramas, before you got mature and believed in Peter Pan stories. Because standing here now, at this age; yours and mine, we never did know each other. I hope in next life if we are together in the same so-called family or not, I hope if your theory of rebirth and finding each other is true, I will chase you for my story and write it! 

Kera smiled saying nothing, we both were in silence looking at each other thinking we both were the same, broken, lifeless people, choosing something different from what's in front of us. She looked somewhere in the corner and said 'I have to go now! it's a bye' 

'it's a bye?' 

But I now got to know about you then why you have to go? I can be a better dad then why are you going? don't you have any other crazy theory which goes beyond this world? then why? I couldn't say it and she knew that I wouldn't be able to. I wish I did but I also knew there is no theories sometimes even by the people who has saw the world beyond. 

Take care dad! of my brother! 

I will be a better dad!

She laughed saying ' This is freedom.' 

I woke up as she vanished from the void. I looked at the time, it was early in the morning. Did my worship to Lord Shiva and Ganesh and looked at the flowers. They are soo beautiful that they have been torn from their world and now they are going to someone else's world. What are these theories of life? I thought. 

I changed a lot, everything stopped around me. Everything was in its place, only one wasn't. It was empty, it was Kera's room soo lively, filled with fairies and glowing stickers. Filled with stories and magic, all beyond a normal human like me. She is different I thought and laughed how proud I was to have a daughter, a miracle. I wish I had known her and cherish what she thinks rather than cancelling her out of my world. 

She was the daughter I never knew but I'm glad I didn't because I didn't deserve to be part of her world but I'm sure she would call me to her world either way because she is a miracle, always doing things out of people's expectations. 

What should be the title of this one? asked the publishers where I have been publishing Kera's stories. 

It has your signature too! this is the first book you are going to publish!!!

Hmm! It's for my daughter!  name it 

THE DAUGHTER I NEVER KNEW

~FIN?