22: Oingo Boingo Brothers

Start from the beginning

"Iggyyyy!" Everyone except me shouted.

"Hey, it's not dog it's D-O-G-G, put some respect on his name. And stop throwing plates at him, that's animal abuse." I said while picking up Iggy.

"Let's go, Y/n, come on!" Polnareff shouted and took my wrist, running away. Mr. Joestar left some money on the table and left too with Jotaro following close behind him.

__

We were going to the hospital to visit Kakyoin and Avdol. Jotaro said he'd go by foot so it was only Joseph, Polnareff and I.

As we were getting closer, we noticed someone was in our car.

"Who the hell that?" I said.

"It's not Jotaro because he already went to the hospital, so who is it?" Mr. Joestar asked.

"Hey, you get out of our car!" Polnareff said.

"It's me, can't you tell?" The man lifted his head and he had the face of Jotaro. But that wasn't Jotaro, he had different clothes which didn't fit his style and his hat was way larger than Jotaro's. His eyes were also purple and he was slightly shorter than Jotaro.

I decided to not tell anything until he made a move.

"By the way, what happened to your school uniform, Jotaro? This style doesnt fit on you at all." Polnareff asked him.

"S-school uniform? M-my school uniform?" He asked rather nervous.

"Yes, your school uniform." I said while crossing my arms and looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I-it's.... it's in the dry cleaners! Yes, the dry cleaners." He said.

"Alright, get in the car." Polnareff said.

"A-actually-" He was cut off by Polnareff shoving him in the car.

C'mon this man doesn't even talk like Jotaro.

Mr. Joestar was driving while Polnareff was sitting in the passenger seat. Wich meant that I was sitting with the fake at the back!

...

"Oh, look it's Iggy and he has an orange in his mouth. That would make a good present for Kakyoin and Avdol, right?" Polnareff said as he took the orange.

"Yow!" The fake Jotaro yelled.

"Yow?" I questioned. "You don't usually say that..."

"I- I meant to say cyow!" He said and pointed at a cow.

"You don't happen to be a... fake. Do you, Jotaro?" Polnareff asked him while staring at his square in the eyes.

"Yare yare daze... ofcurse not" He said while sweating bullets.

Polnareff lighted up a cigarette.

"Can you do that trick that you showed me? It was pretty cool." He said.

I see where he was getting at...

"T-the trick?" He asked.

Polnareff then proceeded to shove a whole cigarette into his mouth.

"Hey, I wanna try that too!" I said and took a cigarette out.

"Do it with 5, like you did last time" Polnareff said.

The fake placed 5 cigarettes on his lips and lit them all.

By that time I already gave up and continued smoking my cigarette.

The face expressions that the fake made while trying to shove all 5 cigarettes in his mouth were to funny to not notice.

When he put them all in, Polnareff gave him an orange juice.