📝Komi x Male Reader x Shuuko☕

(In celebration of the Let's Talk! Book I'm writing, how about I write this 

Y/N's POV:

I was visiting Komi at her house. Right now me and her were on the couch cuddling while I was playing on my Nintendo 3DS. Komi was watching me play while grabbing onto my arm tightly. We were both home alone. Well except for Komi's mom. She's a weird one alright. Always praising my looks and acting like an "eternal 17 year old". 

But she would also drop flirty comments here and there. It would make me feel a bit uncomfortable. Especially if she called me handsome in front of Komi. I told Komi about this and she agrees her mom is acting a bit odd too.

Y/N: Hey Komi, can I grab a piece of fruit from your kitchen?

She nods and I get up from the couch and from the blanket we were under. I stepped into the kitchen and found Komi's mom making dinner. I picked up two apples for me and Komi. But before I could leave I felt a gaze on me.

Shuuko: Wow! I just noticed you've gotten taller!

Y/N: Uh thanks! 

I tried leaving but Shuuko left the stove and walked over to me. She saunters over to me, and I notice that she's walking a bit different than usual. Was she purposely thrusting her hips out to the side more? Shuuko leans in and softly grabs the sides of my face.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?

Shuuko: Now I can see why my daughter really likes you.

Y/N: Yeah, I do belong to her after all. Now if you'll excuse me.

Her grip was damn tough. I couldn't move. Shuuko grabbed my shirt tightly and dragged me over to the back of the kitchen and into the pantry closet.

Y/N: Komi!

My mouth was covered by Shuuko's mouth. She threw me inside and locked the pantry door.

Y/N: What do you want? What do you want me to give you for you to leave me alone? Money?

My question is cut off when Shuuko's lips suddenly meet mine. She gives you a deep, wet kiss, and you feel your mind go blank. As she's kissing you, you can feel your dick grow hard. What's going on? I break the kiss before this can go any further.

Y/N: Come on miss! I'm already with your daughter! I can't keep doing this with you! It's been going on for 4 months!

Shuuko: She won't know. Not unless you tell her or my husband.

Y/N: You're also hurting your husband! What will he do if he finds out?

Shuuko: He's too busy with work to even care what I do.

She kisses me again but she kisses me a lot harder. Several seconds pass before Shuuko moves her lips away from mine, saliva dripping down from her mouth. She looks down and notices my hard dick.

Y/N: Uh oh.

Shuuko: Wow! What a big, fat cock! It's so thick and long. It's much bigger than my husband's!

I hesitantly pull my pants down and let Shuuko do the rest.

Shuuko:  Although...this might be easier if we're both naked.

She stands up, and rips my shirt off of me. She then quickly strips down too. As she takes her bra off, her breasts give a little bounce.

Shuuko: That's better! Now...

The milf then gets on her knees again, and wraps her lips around my dick. Shuuko begins bobbing her head up and down, letting my dick fill her mouth and throat. 

Shuuko: Sho tashty! 

She happily continues sucking on my dick. Above her, I'm continuously moaning at the feeling of Shuuko's every movement. She spends several minutes sucking on my dick. As time passes however, she gets more desperate with her actions, as if she's expecting something.

Y/N: C-Come on! Hurry up!

I slowly feel pressure building in my dick. I place my hands on her head and shove my cock down her throat. I do feel horrible about doing this but at the same time I don't know what Shuuko would do if I physically rejected her.

As I feel the pleasure build up I find it hard to stand up straight. My knees are starting to give out. The pantry door suddenly opens and the person opening it is revealed to be Komi. Me and Shuuko look at her in shock. I can only imagine the betrayal Komi must be feeling.

Y/N: B-Babe listen I can explain!

But instead of Komi slapping me or storming out of the room she just stands there without saying anything. She looks at my hardened member and her mom. Without saying anything Komi takes off her shirt and pajama bottoms and got on her knees. She then began sucking the tip of my dick.

Y/N's inner mind: What the hell is going on?

Shuuko just looks at Komi in shock but shakes the look off and begins licking the sides. I would question this but decided to just enjoy it. It doesn't take long before I feel pressure building up. I grabbed Komi's hair and pulled her head forward making her swallow every drop.

I collapse on the ground out of exhaustion. Komi is catching her breathe while Shuuko is comforting her. 

Y/N: K-Komi I'm sorry for-.

Komi crawls up to me and kisses me. It's weird how Komi is fine with this but I won't complain. When we both separate for air, I caress her cheek and hug her tight.

Komi:.......!!

Y/N: I'm....sorry for not telling you about this sooner.

After this things weren't the same when I would come back to visit Komi. Shuuko would pull me aside and would "do it" with me in the food pantry or in her bedroom. Of course I would come for my girlfriend too. Even during dinner I would sit next to Komi and Shuuko directly across from me.

Shuuko would play footsies with me under the table. I wouldn't mind. I just tried not to give it away in front of her husband. I guess Komi's brother either doesn't know or doesn't care. He's been messing around with Tadano's sister. Well it's good to have two loving women in my life.

                                                                               THE END