🍾Venti x Male Reader🍾

Thanks again to @anxiety690 for letting me use her OC Brenneka

11 PM FRIDAY NIGHT , Liberty City, Algonquin

Y/N was heading down the street towards his favorite nightclub, Hercules the gay nightclub. He was accompanied by his friend Xiao. Both friends had VIP club passes and were frequents at the nightclub. Y/N and Xiao then reached the club and waited in line outside of the club.

Xiao: Oh man I'm excited to see some alcohol and men tonight!

Y/N: Well I'm just here for the champagne.

Xiao: Have you heard that DJ Brenneka is gonna be at the club? Ohhh I can't to dance to a couple of her songs!

Y/N: Really? Well I'm excited too! I have all her CDs.

Xiao: I hope I meet a nice guy with big strong arms or a rich fellow! What about you Y/N?

Y/N: Well I'm just gonna party and focus on men later, besides it's not what I'm looking for right now.

Xiao: Whenever you're ready then, speaking of which we're already close to the front of the line.

You look up front and realize he's right, as you're only about two spots until the front. After a couple of minutes, the two patrons in front head inside leaving you and Xiao in first place.

Xiao: Oh boy, I can't wait to get completely wasted!

Y/N: Slow down man we aren't even inside yet.

Security: Gentlemen, may I say your IDs please?

The two of you then hand the security your IDs and wait for him to finish looking at them. After a couple of seconds he hads it back to you two and wishes you two have fun.

Xiao: Wooo! Come on Y/N let's go!

Y/N: Right behind you bud!

Both men the rush inside to the doors and enter. Inside the nightclub it was a huge party scene with people dancing, drinking, and overall having a good time. All around the club was a bunch of posters advertising the arrival of DJ Brenneka.

Xiao: Man it's crazy in here, what should we start with first?

Y/N: How about some drinks?

Xiao: Sounds good let's get a bottle.

Just then everyone begins to scream and cheer. Looking to the dj stand there was Brenneka on the stand preparing to make the night.

DJ Brenneka: Who's ready to party?

The whole club went balistic, inlcuding Xiao. A handful of people ran to the dancefloor with partners. One guy caught Xiao's attention however.

Xiao: I'm gonna go with that tall guy, see ya later Y/N! 

And with that he ran off into the party scene leaving you there alone.

Y/N: Well having some drinks by myself wouldn't hurt.

You walked over to bar and sat down on the stool. You asked the bartender for a shot and began drinking. While sipping some drinks, you suddenly felt two small hands rubbing and massaging your shoulders.

???: My my, what's a handsome stud like you doing here alone huh?

You turn around in your seat and is greeted to a girl, or at first you thought it was. It was a young dude with a slim build, aqua green eyes, hair styled in braids, with a white top, teal shorts along with white stockings.

Y/N: Um I'm just enjoying a couple of drinks alone is all.

???: Alone? Well how about I give you some company? My name's Venti.