🫂Cuddle Headcannons🫂

( For a little change in this chapter, how about we make some cuddle headcannons with the characters in this book so far? Except for Klee since she's a child. Don't worry there will be more characters on the way)

Cuddling Head cannons:

❤️Pyra❤️: She loves to cuddle with you whenever she has the chance to. When you guys do cuddle she loves to be the submissive one most of the time. She loves it when you play with her hair or hold her close to you. Due to her being a fire blade, her body heat is really warm. When you're on top of her, your head is always on her chest. She loves to stroke your hair while you're on top of her. When she's on top she's careful not to hurt you and lays on you gently. She gives you kisses and nuzzles up against you with her perfume invading your nose.

💛Mythra💛: She's easily the dominant one. When your back is towards her, she sneaks up on you and wraps her arms around you. She leaves hickeys on you to mark your neck. When she's on your couch sat down, she always pats her lap to signify you to sit there. She loves holding onto you while under a blanket. Mythra is mostly if not all the time always laying on top of you with her chest pressing up against you. When she's face to face with you, she looks into your eyes and kisses you. Sometimes she picks you up and holds you tightly. Your're like her teddy bear.

💛Toga💛: Most the time she loves to hold onto you. When your head is on your lap, she looks down in your eyes and plays with your hair. When your feeling tired or sad, she sings you some songs and lullabies to help get you to sleep. When you're holding her, she loves to rub her body against yours. She sometimes does grind on you which gets you two heated. She always leave hickeys on your neck and loves to whisper dirty things in your ear.

🧡Inkling Girl🧡: She's often insecure due to her body odor and not being able to shower but you two still cuddle. Sometimes it does get a little overbearing with cuddling her due to her being part squid and smelling like fish but you get used to it. Since your hair is different from her squishy orange hair, she loves to touch and play with it. You love to play with her large pointy ears and her squishy tentacle hair. Since she can control her tentacle hair, she wraps her tentacles around you. She pinches your cheeks and boops your nose. When she's feeling submissive, she turns into a squid and lets you hold her. Both of you always fall asleep on one another.

💙Bytleth💙: She does anything she can to male you feel relaxed and comfortable. When you lay your head on her lap, she loves to scratch your head while looking into your eyes. When you sit in her lap, she wraps your arm around your waste and lays her chin on the top of your head. When you lay down on top of her, she places your head on her boobs and plays with your hair. She falls asleep on you when she lays down on you, snoring softly and muttering your name.