🧋Ochaco Uraraka x Male Reader🧋

Y/N was a student at UA high. He always dreamed of going there since he was a little kid. He trained in his backyard, practicing on how to use his quirk. However while Y/N wanted to be a hero, his dad was the complete opposite. His father is Tommy Vercetti and he is one of the most feared and richest criminals out there.  Y/N never met his mother and was only raised in violence from his father. In fact the young Y/N was just like is father. Quick and prone to anger like his father. Since your dad was really wealthy he was able to pay off school officials at UA to let you in so long as they claim you were a recommended. Tommy was proud of his son when he learned Y/N was heading off to UA so for his 16th birthday, Tommy got his son his very first car.

8 am, 30 minutes before school starts.

Y/N was eating some cereal and saw his father walking in. He crossed his arms and looked at his son with a proud smile.

Tommy: Alright son I won't be seeing you for a while again since you have a dorm at school but before you go I wanna gift you something

Y/N: Really? What is it dad?

Tommy: Come out into the driveway, you'll see it.

Y/N got up and followed his dad out into the front lawn. When they got there, Y/N immediatley spotted the red convertible sports car in front of him.

 When they got there, Y/N immediatley spotted the red convertible sports car in front of him

Y/N was in shock. Was that nice sports car really for him?

Tommy: I'm giving you this car for your birthday Y/N. Rememeber, you're a Vercetti, and us Vercettis are always pulling in girls. So when you get to school I want you to find yourself a nice girl to occupy yourself with.

Y/N: Wow, I'm just in shock. Thanks dad!

You gave your dad a hug and he returns the favor. 

Tommy: Now get to school Y/N and drive up in style!

You got in the driver seat and started the ignition. You put the car in drive and looked at your father for one last time.

Y/N: Thanks for the car dad! I won't let you down!

You drove out of the driveway and headed off to school. You drove down the street in your newfound sports car. The wind in your hair felt amazing and you felt like you could rule the world in the car. When you drove close to the school you got the attention of multiple students and staff.