"Man, fuck you."

Fuck you too.

Ever since you had finally escaped the Marines, you had gotten a few things done as your friends mourned the loss of Vivi. Aside from yelling at Kosai– or arguing. You did that a lot these days.

You made croissants, like you said you would, beat the shit out of Zoro like you were supposed to– after he took a bite from one of the pastries and got crumbs all over the floor, and then set Crocodile's coat over your bed. Now you could be even warmer at night! (And Kosai could be even angrier!! Yay!!)

Not only from the extra layer, but from the constant reminder that Crocodile put handcuffs on you before he threw you across a room. Who needs a blanket when you have that thought buzzing through your mind.

"The day you upgrade to getting nosebleeds is the day I start sending out death threats."

Please don't. They're so hot.

"At least we're out at sea. Good work."

"I know, right?" You absentmindedly agreed.

That was before you realized it was the stowaway on your ship. Damn. Maybe it was time that you started paying attention more. Then you'd be more prepared that way. You whipped your head around.

"ROBIN–!"

"Dos Fleur– Tickle!"

"NO–!! WAIT WAIT WAIT–!"

Too late

As you were dying on the floor, crying and banging your first on the wooden deck as you begged Robin to stop, she turned to the others with her calm smile. Like she didn't just do you dirty like this. Fuck that! Your friends couldn't know that you were ticklish. That was totally unfair!

You writhed, pathetically clawing at the hands that attacked your sides. "UNCLE! UNCLE! I GIVE UP!!"

The crew either jumped straight to violence, because Zoro was already pulling out one of his swords, with Nami whipping out her new weapon–and the others started freaking out and tried to evacuate the ship.

"YOU'RE HERE FOR REVENGE?! COME ON!!"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!"

Sanji was in heaven. "AHH!! PRETTY LADY!!!"

You were in hell. "SAVE ME!! PLEASE!!" You started laughing so hard you began coughing. "I NEED HELP!! WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU?! I'M FUCKING DYING OVER HERE!!"

"That's what you get for being a simp."

You should be suffering too, then. Get owned. Tears were gathering in the corners of your eyes as you wheezed. I'm not even doing anything! This is so unfair!

Usopp pulled a megaphone out of nowhere. "ENEMY ON BOARD!! ENEMY ON BOARD!!"

Chopper was hiding ¾ of the way behind the mast. You'd be swooning and cooing at him if you weren't fighting for another breath of air.

"AAAAH!! Who is she?"

"What? It's you!" Luffy said, blanking on Robin's name. "So you're not dead?"

"Don't point those dangerous things at me!" Robin chastised, using extra arms to whack Zoro and Nami's weapons to the ground– a sword and her clima-tact. "Didn't I tell you that before?"