Gucci In The Desert

Start from the beginning

"YOU CAN'T JUST DROP THIS ON US!"

"UH WE GOTTA GO!"

You grabbed something that Nami was holding before you started running. That must've caused a chain reaction, because the rest of the crew also started to run along with you. If they were only going with you to pressure you to tell them about what happened– you were going to leave them in the dust.

You weren't ready to explain what happened to you– and what went down in the events of you trying to track down Luffy– you just weren't emotionally prepared. You couldn't say anything about Ace yet– not to Sanji, especially, because you liked the small friendship and dynamic that he and Ace had– and you'd like to keep it that way– but you'd probably be telling Nami and Vivi later.

You sent a glance over your shoulder, watching as the smoke turned black, and flashes of a blazing fire whipped through some of the edges. Ace would disappear in a few moments– after he graciously gave you all some cover.

"You are going to have to hold me back from slaughtering him."

"There's a split in the road! Go left!"

"Yes, Nami-swan!!"

Please, Kosai. I spent two years coming up with a way to save him. You can't just throw that all out the window because of an accidental kiss. Your mind was being filled with thoughts of that whore and you couldn't stop thinking about him.

"I can't believe we have to save him later," the demon grumbled, having second thoughts about his morality and choices. "If we could do this MY way–"

YOUR WAY INVOLVES US DOING NOTHING– AND IT ALSO INVOLVES ME NOT DATING ANYONE!! That was a horribly unfair way to do things, in your opinion. You wanted to date everyone. (This included the men and women three times your age– but perhaps in another life– where you were as old as they were–)

Uh oh, you started thinking about the Shichibukai again

You know what that means

"(Name)! Those better not be heart eyes!" Nami cried, seeing your state. It looked like you were about to spontaneously collapse (whether you wanted it to be purposeful or accidental) and start screaming "step on me" again. She could not go through that a second time.

You sputtered, only confirming their suspicions. Hell, you even turned away from all of them and relied on Kosai to keep you from slamming into random people while you ran. Were you... Were you also covering your eyes!? That action alone cemented your fate.

"They're not!"

"Why are your pupils hearts, then!? I saw them! Stop falling for people we just met!"

"B-But I didn't!!"

"WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING!? YOU NEVER STUTTER!!"

You started to run even faster, holding your face with your upper hands as it started to heat up even more. "SHUT UP! SILENCE! NOTHING HAPPENED! NOTHING AT ALL!!" Okay, something definitely happened. They would be pressing you about it later until you spilled.

"Give me one good reason not to slaughter him. I'm going to be doing the Marines a favor."

He's hot and he's also important to the plot. Luffy's going to go batshit insane if you kill him. You reasoned quickly, throwing your sack of supplies over your shoulder. That, and I'll start crying.