Um, Sir? Your Man Tiddies Are Showing

Depuis le début

"Don't worry about that. You'll be able to eat anything you want," Vivi reassured. Luffy brightened, eyes twinkling as he turned to her.

"REALLY!? WHAT KIND OF CAT WILL IT BE THIS TIME!??"

"Vivi! The wind and temperature are stabilizing!"

The princess nodded, smiling. "We've finally entered the Alabastan climate zone. That Sea Cat is more proof."

She flinched lightly when she heard a loud 'pop' coming from the front of the ship. Then, she heard a scream that sounded suspiciously like (Name) shouting "crocodile" before dissolving into a fit of distant giggles.

Glancing past Nami's shoulder, she saw a few hearts floating near the bow of the ship, and... yup, there was (Name), lying face down on the floor. Vivi was glad that she was back in Alabasta, but for the sake of (Name) surviving and living through this country, then she should keep her on the ship. They'd have to keep the four-armed girl from jumping at Crocodile– for all the wrong reasons.

Zoro could care less what (Name) was doing. He, instead, was focused on something else. He stood and stared at what lay behind them. "I bet those things are even more proof that we're close to Alabasta."

"Sh-Ships?!"

"Look at all of those ships–!! When did they–??"

Vivi gasped, "They have the Baroque Works signs on them!"

"All of the members are coming together...!!"

"It must be "The Billions". Servants of the officer agents. Two hundred of them will be tough... Oh! They're also going to be completely unique from the hundred that we fought all the way back at Whiskey Peak."

Usopp jabbed a finger at the ships, which were still a distance away from the Going Merry. As long as they stayed on track and didn't do anything, the crew should've been alright. "A-Alright! Let's shoot 'em with the cannon now!"

"No, it would just be easier to go over there and beat their asses!" Luffy interjected, before he stamped his feet angrily. "No! No! I need to eat first!"

Zoro had a sinister smirk again. "Stop getting so worked up. They're nothing."

"Yeah," Sanji agreed, rubbing the red mark forming on his head. He had lit another cigarette in the meantime. "We'll lose sight of our main objective. There's also only nine of us."

...

...

...

"Okay, tight them tight," Zoro said, looping a white cloth around his left wrist. "Our enemies have plenty of mysteries."

"Aaah, I see," Nami commented. Vivi helped tie the cloth onto her wrist as she spoke. "As long as we see these, we don't need to doubt one another."

Sanji's brow raised– as you knotted his cloth securely around his wrist, whilst also doing the same to Usopp. The Advantage to having multiple arms was being able to multitask. "Does he really look like us that much? With his Devil Fruit?"

"Well, he's not going to be able to copy you unless he touches you," You tucked the loose ends underneath the rest of the cloth before working on your own. You were covering up the 'x' mark on your wrist- all Zoro's ideas. It was smart, too. Sometimes he could think of good ideas. Though his last few, like training in sub zero temperatures and cutting his feet off were bad examples. "Careful– if you run into him."