Dr. Disrespect Has Entered The Chat

Start from the beginning

Usopp started sweating through the layers he was wearing. He could already feel his lower back become damp with sweat.

"Wait... Wait! How are we supposed to know if the island's safe or not? If there's snow, there could be snow monsters! What if nobody is even on the island?!" The curly haired sniper fell to his knees, screaming dramatically. "OH NO! MY CAN'T-ENTER-ISLAND-DISEASE IS ACTING UP AGAIN!!"

Sanji facepalmed. "Stop that. We have to get a doctor so it doesn't matter what's on the island."

Usopp didn't care. He did not want to go onto the island because he feared for his own life as well.

"I like snow because it's white."

The Merry sailed down a river that would allow them to dock inland. The trees were a wonderful white, yet the weather made the island appear rather lonely and desolate. The large mountains of the islands climbed towards the sky in columns and towers and stood higher than anything else.

"Wow, look at those mountains..."

Luffy clasped his hands together, tears coming to his eyes. "So much snow...! I'm so happy!"

"Aren't you cold wearing that?"

"It's negative ten degrees," Vivi said, shivering. "It's cold enough for a bear to be hibernating."

"Huh?" Luffy turned to them, staring at their heavy winter coats, mittens, and scarves. "Ah..."

He shivered

"BRRRR!"

"COULD YOU BE ANY SLOWER?!"

Vivi ignored them and chose to instead look for a place to go. "A meltwater waterfall– We should be able to dock there. Pull the ship up over there."

The ship was quickly docked. Now they had to decide the next thing, probably the most important. Who would go look for help?

Zoro breathed out slowly and his body shook lightly. His face was pink from the cold. "So. Who's going to go look for a doctor? Hm... We should probably start by seeing if there are even any people on the island."

Luffy raised his hand with a determined look. "I'LL GO!"

Sanji stood beside him. "ME TOO!"

"Yes!" Usopp held his chin high at their displays of bravery and heroism. "Go forth, my comrades!"

"Stop right there, pirates!"

They all looked around at each other. A voice– That meant there was someone on the island. If there was one, there must be more. Hopefully, they also had a doctor that would be able to treat the girls. Upon closer inspection, they found out that the person who called out to them was on land. Behind him were a group of men. All of them were dressed according to the weather, with large coats and heavy pants. Oh, and guns.

...Guns??

"You will turn around immediately," The man said, who was most likely the leader. "And you will leave at once."

"Wait! We need a doctor!"

Vivi's voice came out louder than she intended as she joined Luffy's protest. "We have sick people on board! Please!"

"THOSE LIES WON'T WORK ON US, PIRATE SCUM!"

"This is our country and we won't let no stinking pirates run amok on it!! NOW PULL UP YOUR ANCHOR BACK UP AND BEAT IT! OR ELSE WE'LL MAKE YOU!"