- Am I Gay Quiz -

Start from the beginning

I can only see myself with someone of the same sex.

How would you feel about identifying as gay?

He tried thinking and he was confused, it too weird.

I'm not sure how I feel.

Have you ever felt attracted to someone of the same gender?

Fuck you Deku, Fuck you for being-

Yes

This test was testing Katsuki's patience.

How do you feel about dating someone of the opposite gender?

The options didn't really fit his situation so he just pressed the one that was the closest to the truth.

I wouldn't mind, and I've either wanted to do it or have done it.

3 questions left..

Do you ever fantasize about being with someone of the same gender?

He leaned back on his chair as he internally screamed and thought of throwing his laptop across the room.

No

That was the first question that made him look straight.

When you imagine kissing or being intimate with a future partner, how do you feel?

One thing's for sure, he'd never do that with someone who isn't special whatsoever.

As long as I'm with someone I really like, that sounds great.

One question left.

If you scroll through your feed or FYP, do you see content from queer creators?

Probably not.

He looked at the loading sign appear as it evaluated his result.

Please reload again, connection to internet is unstable.

"Fuck you and your unstability piece of shit." Katsuki curses before pressing the load button, ready to murder someone if it failed again.

𝖰𝖴𝖨𝖹:𝖠𝗆 𝖨 𝗀𝖺𝗒

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘉𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘺!
Thank you for taking this quiz, feel welcome to leave a feedback!

Ain't no way I'm letting any traces especially not for your fucking feedbacks. He thought as he closed the window and doubled check to make sure there was no traces (even tho he was in incognito) and closed the screen.

He sat back on his chair as looked at the ceiling. Is it a bad thing? He asked himself taking out his phone and dialling the number of the person he trusted and hated the most at the moment.