Not To Self-Diagnose, But Something Is Wrong

Start from the beginning

"ARE YOU INTENDING TO START SOMETHING?!"

"I INTEND TO CRUSH YOU FLAT!"

Nami screamed at them in disbelief. "WHY'RE YOU ALREADY STARTING ANOTHER FIGHT?!"

Vivi sweat dropped before she glanced around. Well... Zoro was over there, next to Luffy and Usopp. Karoo was right next to her, and next to Karoo was Nami. The princess paled as she glanced around in worry. "Um, guys? Where did (Name) go?"

"Ah, (Name)?" Come to think of it, they hadn't heard her screaming for a while.

Zoro looked down at his bleeding ankles as his brows creased. "She probably went back to the ship for medical supplies."

Nami facepalmed.

"We need a doctor. She's the best we've got but she still doesn't know much."

...

...

...

"Who's a good boy? You are! You did so good today! I'm so proud of you! Look at you, saving my friend's lives! You're such a wonderful demon, Kosai!!"

Kosai didn't know if he should be ashamed or flattered. You were praising him so vehemently, hugging his form tight as you rubbed your face against him. Your smile was bright, and you clearly were very proud of him. You were giving him a big hug. So, was this his thanks? He'd be lying if he said he hated it.

"Say it! Say you're a good boy, and that you did a good job!"

"I won't say it..."

You felt Kosai grow warm from beneath you. You were a little warm yourself, but you could manage. He more or less resembled the size of your bed as you sunk into his form to hug him even more. But the heat– That's how you could tell that he liked it. Because he was just some monster oobleck with eyes, he didn't exactly have a face.

Meaning you wouldn't be able to tell what his expression was. Over the years, you have learned to read him better.

This heat, the one that he gave off currently, was the same warmth you felt whenever he was flustered or embarrassed. You rubbed your face into his form as you continued to press him to let loose.

"Please! Come on! You did so well today!"

"You're embarrassing me! If Annan were here to see this–!!"

"Oh, please! Annan's hunting because I let him go wild."

You lifted your face and pouted as a wall of eyes met your gaze. You were on the Going Merry and had gotten sidetracked when Kosai mentioned that he wanted to be thanked. In your opinion, you were thanking him greatly. But back to his eyes– They were half lidded in the way that one would avert their eyes if they were to blush. It made your grin return.

"So say it. You've got nothing to lose."

"I will not."

"I'll get sad if you don't."

"That's emotional manipulation."

"Say you're a good boy, goddamn it. Or else I'll go back to calling you Babygirl in front of everyone."

He sighed, his form beneath you sinking slightly. "I'd like to have my dignity intact."

"You abandoned it the moment you decided to protect me. Say it. Say itttt..." You began to whine. "Kosai, come onnnnnn... Say you did gooooood....."