THE BEES ARE EVERYWHERE

Start from the beginning

Zoro pointed to Karoo, who was now standing next to him. "You mean this duck? He got on the boat before I did."

"Quaaaack!!"

"THAT'S WHERE YOU WERE?!"

After everyone had pretty much been thrown onto the ship without remorse, Vivi gave some orders so you guys could high tail it out of there. You couldn't get caught by the guys that blew up Igaram (rip) and you didn't want to be stopped now that you were rolling.

"Turn the boat around to head down the river–" Vivi rushed to the front of the ship. You tugged and unfurled the sails, which caught the wind and the fabric pulled taught. "We should be able to reach the ocean! We have to leave now!!"

You clambered up into the crow's nest as you to get a better view. "We're off!" Okay where is Robin?? She's literally the best.

"She should show up soon."

Oh my god, finally. I get to see another goddess. You silently thanked the universe as you gripped the wooden sides of the crow's nest.

"How many guys are going to come after us?"

The blue haired princess shrugged. "I can't say for sure. There's maybe... two thousand people working for Baroque Works, and towns like Whiskey Peak aren't uncommon."

Nami gaped. "YOU MEAN WE CAN HAVE A THOUSAND PEOPLE AFTER US??!"

"It's possible! This is how serious the situation is... Knowing the boss' real identity..."

Sanji and Usopp suddenly snapped awake and looked around in a panic. Their last memories must have been horrifying. Waking up to Luffy dragging them out of the remnants of the party from the previous night –Now that dawn was breaking– before their captain ran like a chicken with his head cut off and banging into the walls.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHY'D WE HAVE TO LEAVE SO SOON?!" Sanji cried out as he banged his fists on the floor in agony, "CAN'T WE STAY AT LEAST ONE MORE NIGHT?! THEIR PARTY WAS A BLAST AND THEY HAVE SO MANY CUTE LADIES!!"

Usopp was close to following with the tantrum. "THAT'S RIGHT YOU HAVE NO IDEA IF WE'LL EVER COME ACROSS A TOWN AS NICE AS THIS ONE!" He gasped for air and slowly started dying on the ground. "THE SUN ISN'T EVEN UP!! LET'S GO BACK!"

You had your head in your hands. "I live with children."

Zoro looked equally exasperated. "Nami, I think you oughta explain what happened..."

"Consider it done," She chirped.

She punched Sanji and Usopp. There was absolutely no guilt in her eyes as she turned back to you and Zoro. Luffy and Vivi both stared at the boy's splayed-out bodies on the ground. The Merry continued to sail anyway. You'd worry about their wellbeing later.

"The fog is lifting... It's almost morning..."

You would've liked that it was morning already. But due to the fire on the other side of the island, the sky was streaked like there had been dozens of flares set off at once. It was stained with a bright red and smoldered in the fog.

You had started to climb down the mast as the sun continued to rise. You were needed on the deck below anyways.

"Be careful not to crash into the rocks near the shore... And congratulations on your escape."

You glanced over your shoulder calmly as the rest of the crew shouted in confusion and shock. There, on Merry's central rails, a woman sat. She was slim, her hair was black and reached a bit above her shoulders, and she essentially wore an old western inspired outfit. It was pretty– you wanted one.