Roronoa Emergency Room Zoro

Start from the beginning

You were seriously thinking about not letting Kosai help accelerate his healing. Actually, yeah, you'd do that. "I'm not going to help you until after the doctor here sews you up. Get well soon so we can fight. We're not exactly going our separate ways after this, you know."

Zoro was about to retaliate– but realized you were right. On top of that, you asked Luffy himself if you could join– and he said yes. You were gonna be stuck to him like some sort of annoying leech now.

"NAMI!!!"

Both of you turned towards the fallen ruins of Arlong Park. You could see Luffy standing atop the wreckage.

"YOU'RE MY CREWMATE, GOT IT?!!"

You couldn't see Nami from where you were, but you could tell that she was crying. Only that they were tears of happiness.

You whistled loudly. "HEY!! LUFFY!!"

The beaten-up Captain– now your Captain, you supposed– looked in your direction. You gestured to... well... the fishman you were on.

"THIS GUY HELPED ME STEAL BACK NAMI'S TREASURE!! IT'S HERE IN FULL!! HE'S NOT A PART OF ARLONG'S GANG!"

Shizumori held up the massive bag of stored treasure as he slowly swam over to where everyone else was. Though they looked wary for a moment. Shizumori put the treasure down in front of Nami and pushed it towards her, whereas you were making sure that Zoro didn't keel over and die from blood loss.

The pink haired fishman dipped his head low in an elegant bow, before his eyes trailed over to you. You seemed like you were too busy yelling at Zoro to pay him any attention. A silent sigh left him as he slowly swam away from the concrete plaza.

He'll see you again, someday. He knew it.

Once he was gone, however, the villager's rejoiced.

"ARLONG PARK HAS FALLEN!!"

"We're free!! We're finally free!!"

"Go– Spread the news to others around the Island– we can't be the only ones with the good news!"

"Arlong's reign is finally over!"

"I-I'm so happy, oh my god!"

"I knew he would fall one day!!"

"We're saved! They saved us!!"

Everyone was still celebrating by the time that Luffy climbed down from the rest of the rubble. Some were crying. Others were shouting in joy and hugging each other in tight and emotional embraces. You, on the other hand, were surveying the area like a hawk.

Where's that rat-faced mother fucker who's going to ruin the mood? You walked up to Nami, who was rubbing her eyes. She had just wiped away the last of her tears– and she still wore Luffy's hat. "Hey, you doing alright?"

"Yeah..." Nami smiled and put one of her hands on the treasure bag.

You smiled yourself when you spotted someone approaching. "You'll be able to beat out any lingering frustrations in a second."

Nami cocked her head to the side, and you raised your finger to point over her shoulder.

"Y'Know the jackass who tried to take your money? Him."

"I'm very unimpressed." Kosai huffed.

"THAT'S ENOUGH CELEBRATING!!"

The cheers came to a screeching halt when the dirty Marines showed up again. You crossed your arms and scrunched your nose in distaste. He certainly looked like a mouse. He was done dirty in the looks department.