"IT SPEAKS WHAT KIND OF SWORD IS THAT--"

Once again, you punched someone who got too close to you. Your fist stung-- but you knew who could distract the other hunters. Your eyes went to your downright demented crow, which was circling overhead like a vulture. You called out to it.

"Rasu! Get the cuffs!"

It circled once more before going straight into a nose dive

"CAW!! CAW!!"

Their screams grew even louder

"WHY IS THE BIRD ATTACKING US--"

Your attention turned back to your sword friend. He really went on a rampage, didn't he? His fighting spirit was frightening.

Holding your hand out-- your eye twitched and your expression held a light grimace as Annan continued on his Beyblade rampage.

"Annan-- Do I catch you-?!!"

Was he... laughing?

You were irked.

"IDIOT, I NEED YOU SO I CAN STAB THAT DUMBASS BOSS OF THEIRS!!"

He whirled back around and was in your hand in seconds. You didn't even flinch when blood dropped from the tip of the blade, plopping lightly onto the ground.

They've gotta be in the cave.

Kosai was at your side in an instant. You had a strong feeling that these two would always be at your beck and call. You were connected by a special bond, after all. You could feel his emotions. His anger. His rage. These bounty hunters had hurt your family. Meaning that had inadvertently also harmed you. A threat made to you was unacceptable.

They needed to be dealt with

But unfortunately, not disposed of

And to think that not only you were listening in when they planned to sell you- they were unaware that your own guardians were listening? Their plans to auction you and your family off?

They thought that they were smart

Smarter than you

Stronger than you

"The nerve of these little worms-- the audacity they have to mess with you--" To mess with them--

"Save that anger for the beatdown!" You knocked someone out of your way, stabbed another, and threw a particularly scrawny bounty hunter aside like a ragdoll as you neared the gaping maw of the cave. You were plowing through the group.

"How do we make them pay, then?"

You sent Zoro a flat stare, who left unconscious victims (with very obvious stab wounds) in his wake. Not that it bothered you.

"Just don't kill anyone. I mean it."

Annan looked anywhere but you

Honestly? That was the only thing that was worrying.

Most of the compassion that already bled from your body like the blood leaving a dead animal, but there was a shred of it left. Killing someone- no matter who it was-- would always be a stain on your conscience. It wasn't your right to kill.

Which is why you pledged to never take a life

"You'll do anything I say, right?"

"Of course."