There's A Reason You're A Demon

Start from the beginning

One of your arms collided with one of your succulents-- knocking it over onto many of your other plants that were starting to take over your room. Goddamn it.

"FUCK!!"

Your back flared up in a bit more pain as you picked up everything. (You thought you lost your favorite moss and bamboo plant for a second) It sucked to deal with, but you dealt with it.

It was just annoying that you had to deal with the pain. Maybe your time of the month was coming up again...? No, that wouldn't make sense. You got stomach cramps and back aches, not downright pain. Weird. You hoped that it went away soon. The ache that followed had your stomach turn in discomfort. Like something wasn't right.

"Are you alright?" Annan was concerned.

You nodded. "Just a pain. Nothing else." I hope...

"I can't understand why you're feeling pain. And I can't find anything wrong with your back..." He sighed, frustrated. "I'm sorry, (Name)."

"It's okay, Ko. It'll probably go away soon."

Hopefully

"... Just tell me if it gets too bad. I can try... something."

At his offer, you accepted, but you doubted that he knew what was going on. If you didn't know where the pain was coming from, how was he supposed to know? It would be one of life's great mysteries.

"It sucks that we can't see Lory until she walks down the aisle. I saw her dress and it was so cute. I'll probably have to talk to a lot of people too-- so Kosai, you're going to have to flirt with Annan or something while I'm busy."

"I WILL DO NO SUCH THING"

Humming, you reached under the neck of your outfit and pulled you tattoo off before slapping it on Annan's hilt. "Why? I think you two get along just fine."

Kosai screeched and was forming without his will, form shaking and trembling in pure fear, and he shot back onto your body. "(NAME) I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT"

IT'S LITERALLY NOT THAT BAD

"IT'S HORRIBLE"

ANNAN WOULD BE HOT AS FUCK IF HE WAS HUMAN, I ALREADY KNOW THAT

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT- I HAVE TO"

You almost exploded. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET ALONG?!"

Annan heartily laughed at the two of you. "I don't mind sleeping. But I would prefer if I was able to talk to you, Kosai."

"Yeah, please, Kosai," you wiped a nonexistent tear from your eye and sighed happily. "Really, I'd be thankful if you two didn't fight and actually bonded. You need to get to know each other if we're all going to be on this ride with me."

"NO"

"Please?"

"I REFUSE!"

"COME ON"

"NEVER!"

Pursing your lips, you held onto Kosai and locked eyes with him. "I'll give you your favorite candy. Three whole bags. And..." your eyes drifted to Annan. "Refrain from flirting. I think it's funny- but I won't be able to hear you two in the first place."