"Please don't be a set up. Like please don't get us caught up," I spoke as he scoffed.

"Nigga shut up. I'm not getting nobody caught up with shít. This girl ain't finna say shít and if she do she knows imma find her ass. Arvo here said he trusts her. Why would he be lying? He wit my OG he know better," he spoke aa I nodded my head ignoring him.

But I'm the one fucking up?

"Oh you gotta attitude now? Cute. Please hurry up so we can go our separate ways," Cev spoke making me look over at him.

"Chill," I replied calmly as he smacked his lips.

"Don't tell me to fucking chill my nigga. Don't! Watch yo fucking mouth gang we not coo like that for you to be telling me what to do. If you think she a set up or a flake or something then by all means nigga pull over and get out and I'll do this shit alone on my setup mission. She could have murdered me, but she didn't. What other reason would she need to keep me alive besides the fact she ain't no killer and she just wanted to get outta there. She was one of the only black girls in there and I wasn't about to leave her there. Not with his beliefs and shít. She helps me I helped her. If that's the case I should have just left yo ass to die instead of helping you out after you ain't get me murked," he spoke making me sigh.

"You got it Cev I don't feel like arguing and I feel like you only wanna argue with me to get a rise outta me. I said ok already just leave me alone gang," I spoke as he shook his head looking out of the window.

"I'm not yo fucking gang...," he spoke as Arvo I guess his real name was looked at him before looking at me. "And get off me," he spoke pushing him into the seat next to Keily making him sit on her lap.

So much for that progress we made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Product delivered. People dropped off before our delivery. Now I was just stuck in the car with Cévon. Great. He had been quiet though so that's good. At least he wasn't hurling insults at me and acting like I'm just the worst nigga ever to be around or I'm so fucking awful to be with.  I don't even wanna date the nigga, but what makes me so bad to date?

"I'm hungry," he mumbled making me look over at him.

"Why you telling me?" I asked him.

"Look bitch you been acting posh a fucking day so what is yo problem?! It's 11 at night and you still gotta attitude for no fucking reason. I'm telling you because I want you to stop somewhere while I get some fucking  food. Matter of fact just drop me off since you wanna act like a-,"

"My bad. I'm just...I'm trippin over nothing. Some shit you said rubbed me the wrong way and I've just been thinking  about  it since we left earlier," I told him as he sighed.

"What could I have possibly said that hurt yo feelings? I've been nice to you this whole time since you kept bothering me about being coo. I told you this is how I talk-,"

"No not that. You said some shit unintentionally. Like it wasn't directed to me," I told him as he squinted his eyes at me.

"So you're mad at something I said that wasn't even directed to you and decided to stay quiet all day instead of speaking up like a grown ass man and just telling me wassup?" He asked me as I looked over at him.

"I guess," I told him as he chuckled.

"What I say Bruh? My bad. I don't be meaning to say crazy shit sometimes. I just have no filter," he apologized sitting back in the seat. I'm glad I got my actual whip back.