𝟸𝟶-𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Two of our pigs were in love and we sent one away cause it was sick, so when she came back, her boyfriend was all up underneath another pig. She ain't think much of it til she found out he had piglets with the other pig, it was such a sad day for everyone." Beyoncé sighed as Onika laughed. "You're comparing us to pigs?"

"Yes? Their feelin's matter just as much as ours!" Beyoncé chuckled as she pulled Onika up and into her arms. Their conversation was cut short by the sound of knocking at the door. "If we don't answer, they'll go away." Beyonce sighed as the knocking progressed.

"Beyoncé go answer the door!" Onika laughed as she pushed her away. Beyoncé made her way down the stairs and to the front door before yawning and opening the door.

"Happy grad day!" Tina grinned as she held their breakfast out to her. "No! It ain't a happy day, my Sweet Pea is leavin' me forever! I don't think I can breathe." She stepped aside as they chuckled. "Where exactly is your Sweet Pea?" Robert questioned as Onika walked downstairs.

"I was freshening up." She smiled before hugging him. "My first born is officially leaving the nest...I'm gonna cry." He released a sigh before closing the door.

"Look at my beautiful grads! My babies are all grown up." Tina cheesed whilst hugging them. "We made dinner reservations for after the ceremony, then I guess you girls will be off to the airport."

"I really wish I didn't have to leave so early. I just have to get my housing and stuff sorted out." Onika sighed. "I'm gonna miss my Sweet Pea. I'll be a mess when I get on that plane." Beyoncé held her while chuckling.

"How's your valedictorian speech going, Bey? You finished it?" Tina questioned and she shook her head. "I was up all night tryin' to perfect it but I can't. I don't even wanna give one anymore. I ain't enjoy highschool at all, mama. It ain't easy to lie like I liked everyone." She looked down.

"Well I'm sure the words will flow when you get on that stage. We are so proud of you girls. Robert, Onika, if you need anything regarding Onika with school we'd be happy to help. Even if it's financially." Tina offered as they smiled. "Thank you but we have it covered for now."

"I ain't even notice the time! We have to get to rehearsals." Beyoncé gasped as she sat her plate down and stood from her seat. "Thank y'all so much for the breakfast." She smiled before kissing her mother's cheek and walking them to the door. "Doors open at 5 so be there at 4:45 so y'all can get good seats by the stage." Beyoncé pointed as everyone nodded and exited the barn.

"Last night was really our last night together...wow." Onika spoke as she hugged Beyoncé. "I'm gonna miss you so freakin' much." Beyoncé squeeze her as they fell back on the couch.

She delivered kisses to Onika's face as she giggled and pushed her before standing up. "We've gotta get dressed! Come on!" She smiled as she led her to their room and started their hygienic routine before getting dressed.

"Sweet Pea have you seen my lotion?!" Beyoncé questioned as she walked into the bedroom.

"Oh my gosh. You look so nice!" Beyoncé covered her mouth.

 You look so nice!" Beyoncé covered her mouth