𝟸-𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 𝚘𝚏 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢" 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎!

"𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

The clock read 5:30 am as Beyoncé walked outside to the barn outback. She loved laying with the chickens during the early hours of the morning because they were so quiet and peaceful.

She sat on a stack of hay and got all of her textbooks out and began doing work.

"Hiya there Zoie." She smiled to one of the chickens while picking them up. "Y'all are just so dang spoiled! Mama's gotta work." Beyoncé chuckled while sitting it down and starting to write.

Outside of the ranch and farm, Beyoncé took her school work extremely seriously. She's sitting at a 100 in every single class.

Beyoncé heard the bell sound, indicating that her parents were awake. She locked up the barn doors and walked back to the house with a smile on her face.

"Mornin' mama! Mornin' daddy! Mornin' Solo! Mornin' Jordan! Mornin' Mr. Maraj! Mornin' Sweet- Where's my sweet pea?" Beyoncé asked while walking to the bedroom.

"SWEET PEA!" She chuckled while picking her up. "Wakey wakey! Eggs and turkey bakey!" She laughed as Onika groaned. "Put me down! How do you shower and still stink!"

"I was just with the chickens! Hurry cause' were goin' to town!" Beyoncé smiled while walking her to the kitchen. "Sweet pea is such an adorable name." Robert chuckled as Beyoncé smiled. "I'm taking them into town today, y'all.
Do some light shopping so they can be ready to go to school tomorrow. Any item requests?"

"Nope, just drop those crates off." Mathew spoke and she nodded as Onika groaned.

"Daddy I miss my friends."

"Honey you can always FaceTime them."

"What's FaceTime?" Beyoncé asked and they all turned to her. "I'm sorry...Beyoncé ain't ever owned a phone a day in her life." Solange scoffed as Onika gasped. "We're definitely getting you one today. How do you talk to your friends?!"

"Well-" she chuckled while smiling. "I don't have any, Sweet Pea." Beyoncé smiled while gulping down a cup of coffee. I'm gonna go get showered and dressed." Beyoncé walked to her bedroom and shut the door. They each got dressed and headed back downstairs.

 They each got dressed and headed back downstairs