𝟷𝟿-𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕!! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢! 𝙸𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜. 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝.

"𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

I haven't updated in a minute so here is how the previous chapter ended.

"Everytime I look at you, I replay that moment in the hotel. I'm constantly reminded of the fact that you pleaded that woman not to leave your room, meanin' you ain't think about us. You thought about her. I struggle with knowing if I should love or hate you. With you being my dad, I only know how to love you. I don't know how to express my hatred for you because it's not there. I want to hate you so badly but I can't."

"I'm sorry I put those memories in your head and I'm sorry you feel this way. I really am. I just don't want you to go the rest of your life angry at me for this. I also don't want you to take your anger out on your mother." He sighed. Beyoncé stood silently before putting the ingredients she took out back where they belong.

"I'll apologize to her. I was getting angry for no reason, but I don't take back anything I said to her. I'm done pretending to hate you because I don't, so that behavior is over. We'll just never get past this because I'll never forgive you." She said to him before walking past him and into her bedroom.

She sat next to Onika who was scrolling through Netflix. "Oo a sandwich." She smiled as Beyonce handed it to her before opening a bag of chips. "I  just talked to my dad." Beyoncé admitted as Onika turned to her.

"And? How'd that go?"

"Well I told him how I felt, and that I can't bring myself to forgive him." She sighed as Onika rested her head on Beyoncé's shoulder.

"I'm happy you got it off your chest." She rubbed her hand. "Me too." The two of them spent the remainder of the night watching movies and eating whatever snacks they could find laying around around the room before drifting off to sleep.

Hand in hand.

(𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗...𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍!!! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!)