𝟷𝟺-𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙷𝚒. 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕! 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛😭🫶🏽𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝! 😘

"𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

It's been a few weeks since the girls got the big news of winning the auditions and they've been nothing but busy. Beyoncé and Onika have barely interacted with eachother since then, and it's been driving them mad.

Onika's focus was on her designs. She planned to go to a fashion institute after she graduated, and she needed to submit 7 flawless clothing pieces alongside her application and an essay. This has left her with stress and no sleep whatsoever.

"Girls, wake up you've got school." Tina spoke gently as she opened the blinds and shook them. "Mama I don't feel like goin' today." Beyoncé spoke whilst covering her head with the blanket and groaning. "Bey you've gotta go today, you have exams as same for you Onika." Tina spoke as they sat up and yawned.

Tina stepped out as the girls stood from their bed.

The bedroom was silent until Beyoncé let out a small painful scream before sitting back on the bed.

"Dammit, Onika! You've got your needles everywhere I just stepped on one!" Beyoncé fussed as Onika gasped and leaned down. "I'm sorry I-I forgot to clean it last night I was too tired." Onika sighed whilst grabbing a bandage and pulling the needle from her foot.

She wiped the small blood droplets before putting on the bandage and resting her head on Beyoncé's knees. "It's okay, I didn't mean to cuss. I'm just tired." She yawned as Onika nodded. "What time did you get in last night?" Onika asked Beyoncé.

"Around 2 am. We was rehearsing all night. All that dancing got my thighs on fire." Beyoncé groaned. "You need to tell Ayla that she's over working you girls. Have you talked to your father about it?"

"I don't wanna talk to him. I know I'll have to though, he makes all the moves for us. Ayla gets us ready to perform while my father works with the bookings. He thinks we need the extra practice."

"He works y'all too much. It's not right."

"I'll be okay. You need to start sleepin' though, you stay up all night makin' clothes. I understand you have a deadline but you barely leave the room. There's junk food everywhere." Beyoncé chuckled the final part as Onika sighed. "It needs to be perfect. I really want this."