Queen Bee

💙💙💙💙💙💙

-In the same Night-

Both Aphrodite and Blitz were sleeping on the couch, Blitz was on top of Addy with a blanket over them.

Besides the sound of blitz's snoring, a sound of puppies barking was heard. It was from Blitz's phone.

Addy was the first to wake up. She moans softly as she sits up, she rubs her eyes "blitz your phone"

He sits up and yawns with drool on the side. He grabs his phone and checks on it.

He was still in a daze and drowsy. He lays on Addy's chest as he checks his phone.

As he read his phone, his eyes widen and immediately sat up.

Aphrodite asked as she covers herself "what's wrong, Blitz"

"Addy clothes now, My baby is in trouble" He said as she grabs his clothes and hers

-At the Gluttony Ring-

Loona stood at the entrance of a building, which a party was happening

She was invited to a party by Vortex, Verosika Mayday's hellhound. Everything was going ok until she felt uncomfortable and wanted to go home

As she waited for Blitz, she sighed "So stupid. I shouldn't have come."

As she checks her phone, the l.M.P. van arrives, crashing into a plant.

As it parked, Blitz rolls down the window then said "Hey, Loonie. How you doin' you alright?"

Addy was in the middle and waved "Hey Loona"

Loona got in the van and said "Hey Addy and yeah, I'm fine. I just wanna go." She ignored the fact that Aphrodite was in the van since she was still upset

A random Imp then said as he saw the three "He-hey, that sounds like Blitzo!"

Blitz yelled "The "o" is silent, asshole!"

The imp then said "Hey, I knew it was you! Fuck, man, where've you been? You here for the party?"

Addy then told him "No, we're just here picking up his daughter." She points at Blitz as Loona hides her face in shame

The imp walked closer and said "Oh, shit! You have a daughter now?"

"Adopted!" Loona yelled

"Aw, man, you're already leaving? Things just got started. Come in and show us all up again."

"No, no, thank you, but I think Loonie wants to head back." Blitz told the imp

Loona his her face but uncovered as she noticed a handsome hellhound approaching the van.

The hellhound approached the van and leans against it "Huh, the hottie next to you wants to leave?"

Blitz then growls at him "Watch it!"

Aphrodite said "excuse me" as she looks over

When the hellhound saw her he backs away "oh shit, princess Aphrodite, sorry" he runs off

Loona raised an eye brow but then smiled "I mean, we could stay a little longer."

Blitz said as he faced forward "I think we need to go, mkay? I think it's been a long night."

"Well, these people seem to know you. Come on! I think I wanna give this another try." Loona then gave him puppy dog eyes "Pleeease?"

Blitz was thinking for a bit then Aphrodite placed her hand over his "come on Blitz, I think you need this after what happened" she smiled at him