Spring Broken

Blitzo and his employees drove in IMP van as heavy metal music played on the radio. "I love this song" Blitzo said as he sang along, well tries to keep up

Loona, beside him just using her phone and looked a bit annoyed at his singing. While in the back, Moxie covers his "ears" as both Millie and Aphrodite looked out tye window.

As they drove to the parking lot of the building, Blitzo goes towards their company's spot but a pink car drove at their parking spot. Surprising Blitz, making him swerve the wheel as he curses out, as Loona hold on the seat.

He manage to hit the breaks and was able to stop the van. As everything settled, Blitzo said as he looked pissed "oh you suck for life, do ya"

Aphrodite asked "What happen Blitzo"

"Nothing Addy let daddy take care of this" he said

He pulls out his mega horn. He sticks his head out of the car window and yelled "listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your shit out of my parking spot!"

A pair of black high heeled boots came out of the car and revealed who she was.

As Blitzo recognize the demon, he said as he looked surprised "Oh shit... Verosika"

The pink Succubus blows a bubble gum then it pops "Blitzo"

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is" he then fall out of his van, face down but got back up again "Three rings down!"

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts" Verosika said as she holds her flask

Blitz then said "oh yeah, I'm surprised they let your fatass out of rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelze-juice bottle like it's the last cock in hell."

Verosika said as she flips her hair "They let me out because I'm still famous, and rehab is for sad loser wash-ups" she takes a sip from her flask then towards Blitz, wiping her mouth "so your sister said hi"

He stomps over to her "why are you parking here? This is the only parking spot, my company has so take your tampon race car, somewhere else"

Verosika bends down to his eye live and points at the ground where her name was painted over Blitzo's company name "Actually prick, it has my name on it" she then stood up "I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of infinitely most successful companies in the building and they want to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break".

Loona watches as she was surprised "no way"

Blitzo then yelled "a week?! No No, you are not parking here for a fucking week".

Verosika takes off her sunglasses as she smirked "Aw, you mad Blitzo? You gonna run off leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car" Blitzo rolled his eyes then said along with her "and run off three rings to Wrath, max out my credit cards, on shitty horse riding lessons"

Blitz said as he looked annoyed "god damn it whore, you will not let that go"

Verosika said as he she flips him off "go choke on a sandpaper cock"

Aphrodite then got out of the van and asked "I heard yelling is everything ok Blitz"

Blitz turned and said "it's nothing Addy, back in the van"

Verosika looked at her and her sour mood turned into joy "Aphrodite"

Aphrodite smiled and said "Verosika" she smiled as she walk towards her