Mammon's Magnificent Musical Mid-season Special (ft Fizzarolli)

💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙

Greed Ring

At a gigantic stadium with many Spectators and fans watched as they cheered loudly. Spotlights shine everywhere before green flames sprout at the stands.

The announcer said "Alright, folks! Give it up for the king of all things greeeen! Hell's number one clown! The money-maker himself!"

A giant sign pops up as it spelled out the name Mammon as the announcer continues "The sin you all looove most: Mammon, King of Greeeed!"

Green sparkling cannons come out, bursting green fire and confetti as Mammon slides on stage with a guitar in hands and shades on. He yelled out "Heya, implings! How're you little ***** doing tonight? I hope you're ready for the best fucking show you will ever see in your shit lives!"

The crowd cheered loud along with a teenage Aphrodite cheering for her uncle. She wore a disguise, which was a hat similar to Mammons and a rocker outfit that was green and black.

Little did she know, teenage Blitz and Fizzarolli were there, screaming their lungs out as the crowd chant Mammons name

Mammon then explained as he twirls his guitar "Right. I got tons of really fuckin' cool shit for you 'ere tonight, but first, how many of you worthless bitches wanna be big clowns like me someday?"

Blitz and Fizzarolli, they were raising their hands up to get picked by the demon prince himself, even though he couldn't hear them

Fizzarolli said loudly "I do, I do!"

Blitzo then said with Fizzarolli "Me, me, me, me, me!"

"Well, I'm happy to announce that I will be starting up a new, yearly clown pageant!" He announced as a revealed a sign above him, which said  "Mammon's Super Fucking Rad as Shit Clown Pageant" as more green fire came out

"You know- Like one 'a them fucked up beauty contests But for clowns, so it's better!" The sign surprisingly changed to ITS BETTER, as many arrows point at it and more fireworks exploded, fir dramatic effect

"Just for all you aspiring, clown kids out there!x he picks up a random Imp demon child as he continues "A new chance to work with me, Mammon!" He yelled out before hugging the child

Aphrodite smiled big as she saw how sweet her uncle was. She doesn't know who Mammon really is.

Mammon continues as he stretches the child like a rubber band and throws him off stage "And be the new face of my clown-ish brand! I can't wait to see all the new talent I can exploi-u-um- fuck. Wait, I mean enjoy uh, watching me grow my empire! Also, if you're a chick, maybe give up on your dreams now. Cause I'm not gonna lie: women just ain't funny."

He frowned a bit before he smiled again "ANYWAY! My plan is to find the new face of my brand, YEAH! So they gotta bring the good shit! The winner will get to be like the son I never had, and I'll be like the stepdad that will love you when it's convenient!"