He goes to brush his teeth but bumps into someone right outside his room. "Took you long enough." Katsuki's scoffs pushing Izuku's face for no apparent reason.
"Go brush your teeth, you fucking reek death." He points out making Izuku blush in embarrassment as he went to the bathroom covering his mouth.

Katsuki sighs as he checked his own pulse feeling a little fuzzy. He thought back if he had seen someone with a cold or anything and nothing came to mind. He looked at Izuku who came out of the bathroom passing a hand through his green curls. Katsuki gave him a quick glance before walking away. Of course he looks nice, I'm the one who fucking dressed him. He resonates, trying to explain to himself the weird sensation that was new to him. Tho when I have to dress up the other idiots, I feel fucking fine.. Maybe Deku's the fucking problem. He thought frowning, suddenly feeling annoyed by the boy who made him feel sick.

"Midobro! Ready to go?" Kirishima asks the freckled teen who nodded with a long sigh, finally admitting defeat against the trio.
"Have fun boys, here Izuku, use this if you need to eat." Inko smiles handing him a 20 dollar bill.
"Thanks Ma, you'll be there tonight right?" He asks recalling the times she would be gone only having a note to announce her departure.
"I can't promise but I sure hope so." She smiles kissing his forehead.
"Okay, Love you!" He smiles putting the bill under a small decoration at the entrance.
"I love you too sweety.." She whispers seeing the door close again.

"I'm sorry you feel this way.." She mumbles going to take the bill and put it in his saving jar.

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

Izuku was being dragged by Kaminari at first but ended up following willingly as he looked at the different window displays. "Midobro, it looks like it's the first time you go shopping!" Kirishima jokes.
"Last time I actually went shopping I was seven so the shops changed a lot and I really wanna go to that merch store over there! I wanna look because I think I see if they have any limited edition merch!" He explains excited jumping around like a kid.
"We can go now if you want." Kirishima suggests and Izuku nods frantically.
"Come on! Last one there is a chicken duck!" Kaminari yells.
"That's not even a thing!" Izuku retorts following him nonetheless.

Kirishima laughs as he looks at his silent blonde friend.
"You've been oddly silent BakuBro, you good?" Kirishima asks with a hint of worry.
"None of your fucking business Shitty Hair." Katsuki spats back making the red head sigh in discouragement.

"Wait- Is that Todoroki over there!?" Kaminari points in the direction of a dual haired boy.
"Yeah it is! Come on Mido, I'm sure you'd get along great!" Kirishima smiles pulling the teen who was suddenly back to a more nervous state.

"Oh Kirishima, Kaminari and Midoriya" Todoroki greets focusing on the anxious teen who nodded as a hello. "I've been meaning to talk to you, I heard you play and I wanted to try working with you again." He explains neutrally.

"Yeah, umm.. I mean we could try, I haven't spoken to you in a long time.. Maybe we could try, please not your father tho!" He pleads on the verge of tears when he felt someone pat his shoulder.
"I'm not under my father's wing anymore, my sister became my legal guardian recently, so we don't have to see that asshole anymore." He reassures him and Izuku felt a wave of relief.
"How is she? And Natsuo? And Touya?" He asks worried and the duel haired boy laughs slightly.
"What about we go out together some time to catch up? If your comfortable to retake contact of course." He offers to Izuku who nodded quickly.
"Yes! I was scared you wouldn't speak to me with the rumours going around, so I'm happy to talk to you if you want." He responds happily.
"Give me your phone, I'll put my number." Shoto says and Izuku nods handing it to him. "And since when do I care about rumours? Tho I know the gay and fatherless part is true." He teases making Izuku blush.