Chapter 7

Storm's P.O.V
I smiled softly as Kat got me ready for my date with David and to be honest; I was nervous. I have never been on a date with any guy and David wasn't just some guy...he's my mate. "I'm nervous Kat."

"Don't be I know David will be a gentleman the entire time, and if he isn't I'll kick his ass. But no seriously Storm...he'll treat you like a Queen. That man loves you and to be honest; I've never seen him take any girl on a date not even Star when he turned her into a half vampire. Just take a deep breath and relax I know you'll have fun tonight." Kat spoke as she finally allowed me to see the clothes that I was wearing for the date and I smiled happily loving what I saw.

"It's amazing sis. But I think I should take a jacket with incase I get cold on the ride." Looking to Kat.

Kat hummed softly and she went and grabbed one of my new ones I just bought with her and I giggled. "This one; he's going to have a problem keeping his hands off you you." Kat spoke grinning and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I slid the jacket on leaving it open and froze when I heard three fast little heart beats and looked to Kat curiously tilting my head a little. "Um sis...is there something you need to tell me?"

Kat smiled softly and gently rubbed her stomach which I noticed had just started showing a bump. "I'm giving you, Mike and Sam new titles of auntie and uncles."

I smiled happily tears in my eyes as I gently hugged Kat. "That is an honour sis, how far along are you?"

"About two months along. I'm nervous especially when Al said that he picked up three distinct heart beats but they're fast."

I hummed thinking. "How long have you been a full vampire?"

"I made the transition a week or two after Marko found and saved me from certain death. Since then I have been with the boys and with Marko...when they asked if I have any more blood family of course I told them everything. When grandpa told me that you were all moving here I knew something had finally gave in."

I frowned softly. "Our so called father was caught by Lucy in their bed, he was with his newest flavour of the week. Leaving that place is a blessing but still...coming here there are times I just don't feel like I fit in."

Kat made me get dressed and she brushed my hair but used mousse to tease it a little. "You belong and you know it; you feel it when your with us. You feel it when your with David, with him everything finally seems like it's clicked into place. You know where your safe, home and loved."

I blushed softly nodding my head and looked in the mirror at what I was wearing and giggled softly. "Nothing screams badass like these clothes."

"Of course I have to make my sisters looks for her very first date special. Now are you ready? I know that there is a certain man pacing around downstairs." Kat chuckled softly as we went without make up showing my natural beauty except for the clear lip gloss.

I giggled softly and nodded my head. "I'm ready." Sliding my jacket on and walked downstairs with Kat ahead of me and I smiled seeing how Marko took her hand to help her down the last couple stairs before he looked up smiling.

Marko held Kat's hand as he looked to the livingroom where David had stopped his pacing and walked over taking my hand and helped me down the last two stairs. I blushed softly as I felt David check me out as he kissed me softly.

"Damn Kat now you know I'll be keeping her extra close tonight. Your breath taking Little Bat."

"Th-thank you David; are we ready to go?"