"I have helping hands"

Dongsae let out a breathy chuckle. "Good thing that you're humble. Unlike Jaemin"

Yoongi snorted earning everyone's attention. "Sorry, you humble majesty." He jumped off the table. "I had to go. " He announced before walking off.

"Oh maybe its 'coz it was Aerum who raised you"

Jeonggukk stiffened at the mention of her name. Aerum , Hyunsik's wife , was the kindest soul that has ever lived on earth. The only person who had shown him what motherly love is , was Aerum.

The first time he ever experienced grief was when she died of an accident.

The first time he ever saw Hyungsik so distraught and lost.

"She must be proud of you too."

No. She won't be .Jeonggukk was sure of it. Forget his father , Aerum would never appreciate him being a murderer. Practically ruling the underground mafia. Leading all kind of illegal trafficking in and out of the whole Korea. She'd never want to raise him like that.

"I heard you won the EY title again this year."

How tf he remembers everything except what we need ? Hoseok pouted.

"If they were here , Jaemin would've just hummed and pat your shoulder, internally feeling proud of you but Hyunsik would hug the hell out of you and ask you what you want as a present for your hardwork. " Dongsae laughed. He was reminiscing his past good days.

"... Why are you rambling this much , Jung?" Everyone's attention shifted to the new voice entered the room.

"Ah Min ! Long time no see " Dongsae beamed seeing his best friend aka Min Woobin.

"Shut Up. You call me daily to say how good was your breakfast." He rolled his eyes while Hoseok and Namjoon bowed their head to the elder.

Jeonggukk was not sure if he should bow. Because right now it was technically a gang related duty and he is JJK whom the Agmians should always respect. So should he or the middle aged man bow?

But before he think of it any further Woobin slightly bowed his head , one hand on his chest.

"JJK" He addressed.

Jeonggukk nodded and signalled towards the chair for the older to take a seat.

Woobin let out a loud breath as he sat and looked around.

"It's been decades I've been back here, at Enfer." He swallowed.

"Can't say we missed you." Dongsae commented making the other chuckle.

"Well, the kids has been taking care of it very well."

Hoseok had a huge proud grin plastered on his face.

"Talking about kids..." Woobin trailed off as he carefully examined the room.

Hoseok didn't get what he was about until Namjoon spoke. "Yoongi left some moments ago"

"Oh" His face fell into disappointment.

"..He had some urgent work." Hoseok added even tho he didn't know why Yoongi suddenly left.

He knew I was coming. Woobin swallowed his sorrowful thoughts. "Leave it. Now back to the business. Why the urgent call ?"

Namjoon step forward and explained the issue. But as expected he didn't know anything about the Key.

Jeonggukk had something other in his mind all along but he wasn't sure how to act on it without anyone.

It's not something I can rely much on the elders. They'll cloud the thought with judgements. But who do I ..