"Leave me alone." I, myself, didn't understand why I was acting like this. I just knew that I wasn't in the mood to joke.

"Are you upset because there is a chance I might get wedded soon? Do not worry! I will stay as your friend. I will not leave you." Namjoon looked at me while still trying to read my body language.

"Leave me alone," I repeated.

"No. What is wrong? You can talk with me. I am here for you. Tell me, Y/N. Spill the tea, sis."

"I'm not your sis!" I looked at him.

"Spill the tea already," he said, clearly imitating my previous sentences.

I looked away. "I don't know, Namjoon." His eyes stayed focused on me in silence. A short moment of silence, that felt long, passed before Namjoon broke the silence.

"Y/N, do you like me?" He sounded quite serious, but I know he was joking. He was quite good at acting but he did leave a slight jokeful tone in his voice.

"No!" I jokingly hit his hand as he laughed loudly. It couldn't but leave a smile on my face.

"You look very jealous of me," he joked and side-hugged me as he laughed.

"I'm not!" I denied as I laughed along with him.

"Whatever," he said and we continued laughing until our laughter slowly died down. He kept side-hugging me. "Do not worry," he suddenly said after a short moment of silence. "I feel it too. Here." He touched my stomach with his pointy finger. My eyes widened in shock. I absolutely did not expect him to say this now, or for this to be his answer to my question yesterday. "I suppose it is normal." He broke the hug, making me look at him.

"Hm, it maybe is." I looked away. "Do you... ummm... feel it with that woman? What's her name?"

"Oh, Trinity? If I feel it with her also?" I looked at him and nodded. He looked at me silently before laughing teasingly. "You are jealous!"

I looked away and rolled my eyes, but a small smile crept up my face. "No."

He placed his hand on my shoulder. "It is okay. You have every right to be jealous since you still are not my best friend." I looked at him in disbelief as he just grinned. "Daniel is my best friend."

I groaned in annoyance at the mention of that name. "Ugh, that bitch!"

"Yah! Do not insult my best friend!" He looked away. "Regardless, I would like you to meet trinity. I cannot make her meet my parents, therefore I would like her to meet you instead. You can be my parents in the meantime." He looked at me.

I frowned. "Namjoon, you're older than me."

"Love blinds people. You, and parents usually, are there to make sure that the person you are getting wedded to is a good person," Namjoon started. "Although I do not really love her. I am actually not aware of my attraction towards her. However, I suppose I like her. She is a great person in my eyes, therefore I really do want to get wedded to her. Nonetheless, I just earnestly wish I also loved her because marriage without love is not on my wishlist."

I nodded. "I understand."

"Apart from that, the color of my hair is fading. Would you mind color it again?" he asked. I checked his hair and he was right. His blonde hair was starting to show under the purple and his hair was getting long. He needed a new haircut and coloring.

"Okay, let's get you to the salon," I joked. "Go to the bathroom. I'll be right there with the equipment." He nodded and went to the bathroom as I got a pair of scissors and brown hair color. I cut him a casual short haircut then colored his hair.