Omae Umasou da na

Start from the beginning

"Look Heart, I know that I was afraid of showing my real self to you and Umasou but, I trust you both and I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love both you and Umasou."

Narrator POV

As Heart and Star hug each other and admit that they loved each other, Star fell asleep in Heart's arms and being the gentle-dino that he is, Heart carries Star back to the cave and lays her down.

As soon as he's sure that Star is safe and comfortable, he lays down next to her and Umasou to keep them warm.
After the next few months, Star, Umasou, and Heart stay near a beach and it's there they make a new friend.

Mid-day

Heart and Star are carrying a giant dead fish to share with their new friend Pero.

"Hey! Pero Pero!" Heart shouts to get her attention

"Pero we're back!" Star calls out to her.

"Yes, Heart and Star? Are you two going home after all?" Pero questions as she looks at them.

"Yeah, we're worried about what the news the seagulls told you." Heart says as he looks at her.

"That Egg Mountain is breaking?" Pero questions.

Star nodded to answer Pero and the female T-Rex knew by the meaning of breaking or in this case erupting. As the three sat down and ate their food, Pero starts talking about how they all met.

But as they talked about how they met and their discoveries about one another, Star couldn't help but feel that something was going to happen to her if she went back. But for now, she decided to push the feeling away and focus on help Heart out.

As the two returned to Egg Mountain and the place they once called home, Star's bad feeling started to get stronger. And of course the two ran into an all to familiar face.

When the erupting got louder and worse, Heart and Star knew that they were pressed for time. But sadly Gonza was blocking their way and they needed to hurry. And to their surprise, Gonza looked rather skinner and boney then before.

 And to their surprise, Gonza looked rather skinner and boney then before