Omae Umasou da na

Part One

Narrator POV

As the sun shined brightly to bring the world to life, a small portal opened up and Angie herself landed in the river. Before Angie could awaken, two baby dinosaurs go over to see the strange creature floating in the water.

"Hey Heart do you see that?" The yellow one asks the light turquoise and red stripe one.

"Yeah I see it Light but, what exactly is it though?" Heart asks his big brother.

"I don't know Heart to be honest I've never seen a creature like that before." Light says as he looks at Angie more closely.

"Light don't get to close what if it eats you!?" Heart says in a scared way.

"Don't worry Heart it's fine besides by the looks of it, I think it's just knocked out so it won't hurt us." Light says as he calms his little brother down.

"Hey I got an idea why don't we bring Mom over here and maybe we can ask her if we can keep it." Light says in happiness.

"Yeah that's a great idea Light but, we better hurry and go get her." Heart says as he quickly starts to run for home to get his mother.

Light just nodded in agreement and ran after his little brother. And hoped that their mother would let them keep the strange creature as a new family member.

However, it wasn't going to happen since Azukirius showed up and quickly got the young girl out of the water and teleported her into the trees away from danger.

Right on cue, Angie woke up and coughed up some water and looked around the area. At first she was confused since, she saw a lot of plant life and she even saw dinosaurs.

"Okay I'll have to remind myself not to watch any Jurassic Park related stuff before bed from now on." Angie says as she tries not to panic.

"Don't worry Angie this is one of the many worlds that you'll be visiting and helping/fixing. And don't worry no one saw you at least I hope not." Azukirius says in a worried tone.

"Okay where on planet Earth are we and why does everything look like Jurassic Park and Camp Cretaceous threw up all over this place?" Angie questions as she looks around the area.

"Well it's not necessary where we are but when and right now if I am not mistaken, we are in the far past in Earth's history. Specifically in the time of the dinosaurs that's why there's so much vegetation around here.

But there's no need to worry Angie since this isn't your home planet Earth. But it's a different one altogether." Azukirius explains as he floats around.

"Wait what do mean "home planet"? Cuz from the look of things, everything looks like Earth even though we are probably either in early cretaceous or late cretaceous periods in prehistoric times." Angie says as she climbs down the tree.

"What I meant was that this maybe planet Earth but, not the one you were born on. This is actually another Earth or in layman's terms another world. It's kind of like a parallel universe/world thing." Azukirius explains as he stays near Angie.

As the two start walking through the forest, Angie hears someone crying. When she walked over to see a blue baby dinosaur running away while crying with a little bit of blood near it's mouth.

At first Angie was going to go after the baby but, she has a flash memory of something that she remembered. This caused her to stop walking and just fell onto the ground.

"Angie? Are you feeling alright?" Azu questions as he floats up and down in worry.

"Y-yes I'm fine Azu it's just, I think I know what world we are in." Angie says as she gets back up and follows the baby dinosaurs trail.