el, please

"mike, can we go again pleasee? one more time." el whined, begging her boyfriend, already suspecting his answer.

"el, we just went last week. can't you wait for a little more?" mike asked, not wanting to spend more money than he already had.

el had gone to the absolute cutest book store last week, surprisingly finding more interesting books than hers. she bought a couple because they were on sale but forgot her money so she asked mike if he could pay. begged, actually. he couldn't deny his girlfriend so he did but now, he's 100% sure that he can.

"mike, we need to go today. max told me that yesterday, the librarian said she would be closing because of summer break and she's only coming back when school starts. she's leaving in 1 day which is tomorrow." el hoped her boyfriend understood her devotion to books just this once.

mike always thought that el and her obsession to books was ridiculous. don't get him wrong, he like books too. but no one likes books more than el hopper and that is something he can say with full confidence.

he sighed, he would have a very pissed off el for the rest of summer if he didn't go through with this. "fine but please, please don't make me pay as much last time." she giggled, finally getting what she wanted.

like always.

the book store was pretty close so they walked hand-in-hand to the book store. as they got closer, el's pulse started rising just thinking of the selection. she really liked books, if you couldn't tell.

mike leaned down, kissing her head and pulling her closer by wrapping his arm around her shoulder. he never let his lips wander off her skin once while they were walking to the library.

she laughed, squirming under his touch as he kissed sensitive spots on her skin. "mm, stop and wait till we get home, okay?" she heard his groan of disapproval and grabbed his curls gently, taking his head out of the crook of her neck.

"later, baby." he raised on eyebrow, planning to remind her of her own words once they arrived home.

once they were in front of the door, they opened it. hearing the bell ring just above them, they informed the librarian, or miss jacobs,that they were in there. el smiled to herself, quickly letting go of mike's hand and running off to one of the many sections in there.

she walked around for a while, seeing familiar titles that she knew were somewhere splattered in her organized but messy room. she walked around a little more and found a vinyl section.

she quickly looked around, obviously looking for her favorite artist. taylor swift. she was sad when she didn't find any vinyls in one section so she kept looking and her eyes didn't believe what they were seeing.

all of the albums. debut, fearless, speak now, red, 1989, reputation, lover, folklore, evermore and midnights. all in one neatly piled stack with a red bow tied on top. mike quickly catched up with her and saw what she was staring at,  groaning.

"el, please. don't make me do this." he said, already knowing how badly his girlfriend wanted it. she turned around and looked at him with doe eyes and held his cheeks in her hands. she's got him now.

"please mike. i do anything you want me to, i swear. please, please, pleasee." el pleaded. mike knew she had been searching for all the vinyls for such a long time. he knew how badly she wanted them. he wanted to decline for the sake of his credit card but his girlfriend meant more than that.

to be honest, she did say that she do anything and he could pick what that was. the excitement of choosing what this "anything" was appealing to him. the hint of a smirk appeared on his features.

he sighed, giving in. "fine. just this once, el." she hugged him tight and he helped her carry it to the employee. she went on her tippy toes and kissed him over and over, quietly thanking him for eternity.

they quickly payed and left. mike carried most of them but el wanted to help so she carried 3. once they got home, el put them down and practically attacked him.

she got on her tippy toes to kiss him. "thank you so much for this." el said in-between kisses. she looked up and smiled at him before pulling him into another tight hug, which he finally returned.

"did you forgot about how you said you would do anything to pay me back for this? get ready, baby." he kissed her temple, smirking against it.

"and i meant it." she whispered, still new to this whole bold thing. el was always do innocent and sweet so she wasn't a bold person. until mike came in her life and showed her how to love and how to understand dirty jokes.

"you better have because i'm not letting you forget it." he picked her up and lead them both to their room, having multiple things ahead of them. some sweet, some so taboo that we can't speak of.

even though mike was now utterly broke and would have to pay this off for the rest of his life, at least he had a happy and cheerful girlfriend who would love him forever because of this gesture.

•••

a/n: im surprised bc i have never seen anyone write mileven going on a library date 💗. anyways, i really liked how my first ever oneshot turned out actually pretty decent. i know for a fact i will not be getting famous but can u guys like get more mileven shippers on my account please like im literally begging. if u guys want smut i can write it but it's probably gonna take getting used to so im gonna like look at others n see how they like explain it happening bc im v clueless. byebye, have a good day and i love u sm!