"Though you do look beautiful it will be hard to ride a horse in" Taerion added.

"Lindir will escort you back to your quarters I believe Taena would be finished cleaning and repairing your clothes" Lord Elrond stated standing from his chair

"I will go and inform my people while you go out to Cymopoleia will we meet later" Lord Elrond finished giving nod to them.

Lindir offer his arm to Vaenyra who stood gracefully and accepted it with a smile, before they gilded out the room with Taerion following leaving Lord Elrond alone in his study. The walk back was quick, Lindir left them at the door of Vaenyra's quarters bowing in respect before walking off stating he will need to help Lord Elrond with informing their people.

Vaenyra walked into her quarters with Taerion following, she saw her original outfit neatly folded on top of her bed, cleaned and repaired. She grabbed them and walked into the bathroom to change, giving Taerion the room which he quickly started to put on his armor again.

Vaenyra changed into her outfit, neatly placing the white dress on one of the chairs in the corner of the room, spread out so not to get wrinkles. She placed the shoes next to them on the floor, and with the jewelry she placed all but the circle on table. She decided to keep the circle on and keep the same hairstyle as it keeps the hair out of her eyes so no need to redo her hair. Just as she finished dressing and was placing on her last boot, a knock sounded at the door and Taerion's voice came through.

"Princess, Lord Glorfindel is here to escort us to the stables" he announced.

Vaenyra peaked up, and quickly placed her boot on and walked over opening the door out into the bedroom. She saw Taerion dressed in his black scaled armor and Lord Glorfindel leaning against the wall near the door dressed in white & gold Elvish armor with a sword on his waist.

(Her outfit below along with her Valyrian Steel Sword)

"Ah Princess I see that you are ready, excellent let's be on our way follow me to the stables I have two horses staddle up for you" Lord Glorfindel smiled pleasantly before walking out of the room

Vaenyra quickly grabbed her Valyrian Sword strapping it to her waist before following the golden haired lord, quickly followed by Taerion who walked at her side. The three walked through the corridors, Vaenyra smiled kindly at other Elves she made eye contact with along the way.

They arrived at a set of stairs going down, at the bottom Vaenyra could see open fields and some farm lands. There was buildings spread throughout the fields Vaenyra suspected they were houses and barns, Lord Glorfindel lead them down to an large stable made of a mixture of stone and wood. Inside they were greeted by a group of five riders already saddled and ready to go, along side them was a stable hand who came over with a smile upon seeing Glorfindel leading three horses with him, two Stallions and one mare.