Uncertainty

I'm glad most of you are okay with OuMeno cuz that's like my favorite ship ever.So,OuMeno you want,OuMeno you shall have :)
Oh,and more implied Band-Aid(Ibuki x Mikan).

Saturday 6:37 am.
[Third Person Pov]

It had been a few weeks since the trial,and most people were back to normal already.Shuichi,Maki,and Kaito still worked out together every night and Miu And Keebo still spent nights constructing things in her lab.Gonta still looked for bugs and Tsumugi was always making clothes that were never going to be used.Kokichi had decided to put his own emotions aside and annoy people like he always has.He wasn't the only one though.

He didn't really have that much of a problem that people didn't like him.He had his sister after all.He hung out with Mikan seeing as she was always entertaining to him.No matter how boring she seemed to other people.Today was no exception.He sat in the library bickering with Mikan today.They may not seem like it half the time because most siblings don't,but the enjoy being with each other.

"Th-That is not true!"Mikan said glaring at Kokichi while trying to climb up the shelf to reach a medical book."I-I'm the doctor alright?I k-know this stuff and anyone w-would know that if someone was i-in a coma you can't k-kiss them like in sleeping beauty and w-wake them up!"She said finally getting it and looking through it.

She had an important career test coming up and she was not about to fail it when she got out of here."So you never kissed one of your patients to wake them up?Ever?Not even to wake up your girlfriend?"Kokichi said standing on the table."W-well to wake up Ibuki,s-sometimes.B-but not to wake up a p-patient!"She said hesitating a bit at sometimes."O~kay then big sis!Whatever you say."Kokichi said with a innocent smile.
Mikan didn't believe it.That evil little smile.
"D-Do you wanna g-get a snack?"Mikan suggested closing her book."I could eat I guess."Kokichi said putting his book down at walking out of the library with Mikan by his side.

As they walked down the hallway,Himiko passed by them.She looked far away and not all the way there.Mikan and Kokichi noticed this and shared concerned looks."H-Hey Yumeno-San!"Mikan called after she turned around.
Himiko turned around revealing dark bags under her eyes.

No one had seen much of her since the trial but no one had gone to see her.Kokichi thought about it,but didn't.He figured the last person she wanted to see was him."Yes Tsumiki-San?"She said with an even more tried tone than usual.In fact,she sounded exhausted."Me and Kokichi a-are going to get a s-snack do you want to c-come?"She said smiling a small smile.Himiko shook her head and said,"Thanks..but I'm too tired for that.Plus I'm not really hungry."She said turning around and walking away."O-okay then."Mikan said.The smile on her face falling when Himiko was out of view.

[In the Dining Hall]

Kokichi and Mikan were eating some pancakes left over from breakfast.Well Kokichi was fiddling with his.He was too busy thinking about Himikos state.She looked terrible.'If Angie and Tenko were still here she'd be fine.'Kokichi thought.He stood up and excused himself from his sister.He needed to take a walk so he could clear his head and think on the things that have been happening recently.

The only person he felt comfortable with besides his sister was gone.Tenko a few hours after,and he only made matters worse when he made Shuichi think he was dead.And Himiko,looks terrible.But then again she had a right to.Her best friend Angie was gone and Tenko,whom she might've had a crush on,was gone too.Imagine that.

The thought of Himiko liking Tenko like that,kinda made Kokichi sick.Not that he didn't like girls being with girls,but it was a different kind of sick.He knew what it was,though he would never address it.

In the middle of his thoughts,he found himself in front of her lab door.He didn't remember how he got there but he did want to see her.Help her.Like Tenko wanted to.She always tried to help Himiko express things,seeing as she kind of had a problem with that.Kokichi and Mikan picked that up after a while of hanging out with the girls.With his fist ready to knock on the door,stood there like that for a few minutes before cursing himself and knocking on the door quickly.Not hearing an answer,he started to turn around and leave,but the door opened revealing the small red-head magician with dark bags under her eyes and looked more thin then she should be.
"What do you want Ouma?"She asked not looking as annoyed as he thought she would.
"Well I just wanted to say that you look even more ugly than usual so-"