An Upsetting Magic Show

TW:s/h(self h@rm).I will put out a warning for when it begins and ends.
Also death because this is Danganronpa.

6:30 am
KOKICHIS' POV

When I woke up,the first thing I saw was my clock which read 6:30 am.I thought that was strange since I usually woke up when the morning announcements blared.I sat up,and put my elbows on my knees as I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up.When I was finally able to open my eyes with out the light hurting them I got out of bed.I shivered when I got out of bed and slowly walked over to the bathroom to preform my morning routine.

After I had taken my shower and got dressed I walked out my door.It was probably only seven fifteen at the moment so I decided not to wake Mikan up right now and just head to the dining hall.When I arrived Kirumi was already there and making breakfast so I figured I would go and tell her good morning.As I got closer she looked a bit off,kinda on edge,and moving slower then usual.She was also slouching which was definitely showing something was wrong with her.When she noticed I was there I put my hands behind my head and smiled."Hi Kirumom!"I said with more energy than I had at the moment."oh good morning Ouma-Kun."She said bowing slightly and straightening up."What brings you here so early in the morning?"She said with a smile that was obviously fake and a tired tone."I was up all night planning something nishishi~"I lied making her raise an eyebrow at me but shrug it off.

"Say Kirumom,you look pretty tired!I mean you have bags under your eyes."
I said making her hesitant to say anything but reassured me that she was fine and just didn't sleep well last night.She seemed to me telling the truth so I shrugged off her tired and tiny bit messy appearance."What would you like?"She asked looking at me."Whatever is fine."I said my hands still behind my head.She handed me a plate and smiled."Is this good?"She asked tilting her head."Fine!"I said taking it from her.
"Oh and here."She handed me a Panta and gave me a loving smile that a mother would give you.It was nice.I smiled a genuine smile and took it from her."Thanks Kirumom!Cyaaa"I said running out of the dining hall.Before I left out the door I took a look behind be and saw her turn to the side smiling sadly.Which then turned into a frown as she prepared more food for everyone else.I left and went to the library.That feeling of uneasiness I felt last night creeping back to me the more I thought of how Kirumi acted.

MIKANS' POV

I woke up to the morning announcements and sat up rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes and standing up wobbling a little and walked into my bathroom to get ready.After I had done so I left the room and started walking to my brothers dorm room.I sat there for a bit waiting for him to come out but he never did so I thought that he had already gone to breakfast.

When I got to the dining hall I arrived With Shuichi and his two friends and Tenko and Himiko.I went and sat down but didn't see Kokichi anywhere.Come to think of it,I didn't see that shorter boy anywhere either.He seemed like the type to be on time though."Morning Tsumiki-San."Kirumi said putting a plate down in front of me."Th-thank you Tojo-San."I said stuttering a bit.A habit that I picked up in the last killing game I was in unfortunately.

"Oh T-Tojo-San!"I said catching her before she walked away.She turned around with a smile and said,"Yes?"I looked at her kinda worried because I hadn't really gotten a good look at her.She seemed tired and sorta stressed and worried."Um h-has K-Kokichi already been h-here?"I asked still looking her up and down concerned."Oh yes he already took his breakfast and went to the library."She said setting another plate in front of someone else."O-ok thank you.And are you alright?Did you sleep well?It's not healthy to stay up really late."I said still looking her up and down.She had a sort of thrown together at the last minute looks."Thank you for worrying about me Tsumiki-San but you don't need to,really."She said smiling slightly."O-ok if you s-say so."I finished my food quickly and went to find the library and surprisingly found it quite quickly.