How Are You Alive?

In Girl Time it's implied that Kokichi knows Mikan was in a danganronpa game and that she killed two people so if that didn't really make sense to you, it will in this chapter.Hopefully :/

KOKICHIS' POV

I rolled my sleeve down and walked towards the door wishing my uniform wasn't white.I would have bandaged it before but I didn't have time.'This is what I get for breaking a promise..'I thought walking towards the door to be greeted by my sister.
"Hi Mikan!Whats up?"I said clutching the box cutter behind my back and feeling the pink liquid dripping down my arm and on to my sleeve."H-hi Kokichi..I s-saw what  h-happened and I figured y-you'd want co-company?"
She said noticing I was hiding something behind my back.

She was right though.I did want her here.I didn't want to turn her away, but I couldn't let her know what I was doing so I tried to get her to leave."Oh well I'm fine!Dont worry about me Mikan!Anyway I'm going to sleep now because I'm pretty tired.Bye!"I started to close the door but Mikan put her foot in the doorway."Kokichi.W-what behind your back?"I panicked.

I was sweating so much I couldn't help it.This is it.I must to get her to leave."No of course not Mikan I wouldn't hide things from you."I looked at her nose saying that.I could look people in the eyes and lie for days,but not Mikan.She's always been truthful to me and I can't look her in the eyes and lie."Kokichi let me in please."She said trying to open the door,"Mikan I'm serious you don't need to worry about it it's nothing!"It was dripping down my arm now and stung a bit at this point.

Mikan didn't even say anything when she pushed the door open and sent be backwards a bit.Stumbling and revealing my bloody arm which had bled more than I thought."Kokichi!What did you do?"Mikan said running to my side and rolling up my sleeve.Before I could say anything her eyes got wider and her eyebrows signified her sadness."You told me y-you'd find a new coping mechanism..did you lie to me?"Mikan said looking me in the eyes.
I looked away not able to look at her at the moment.She never broke her promises to me so it wasn't fair that I would do this to her.She simply sighed and got the bandages off my bed to bandage my arm.
"Ill..let it slide this time.B-but next time you're in trouble."She said cleaning the bloody scars and rapping with the bandages.

NO ONES POV

Mikan and Kokichi were talking,or more like arguing,about which soda was better:Grape Panta,or Strawberry Panta.Kokichi was obviously backing up the grape flavored soda while Mikan was saying strawberry is better.After a few more minutes of fighting Kokichi gave up falling face first on his bed and Mikan giving him a satisfied smile that he couldn't see but could feel.After about five minutes the questions Kokichi had came to his mind.He sat up and looked at Mikan with a more or less serious look."Mikan,"Kokichi said catching his sister's attention who was putting something on the desk,"Hm?"She said turning around."How did you survive Danganronpa?"

Mikan stood there not expecting that question and her eyes had a sad look all of a sudden."Sorry if it's personal,but I can't help but wonder how.I mean you.."
"Killed two people?I-I know.it's okay,you can say it."Mikan said sitting down on the bed."Didn't you get executed?"He asked looking at her."Well.."Mikan wanted to tell him everything.She wanted to tell him that the games were fake.Sorta.And she wanted to tell him his dead classmates were alive,but she didn't have a choice other than to tell him a lie."I survived my execution.I-It didn't help that my classmates i-ignored me for a while but I apologized and h-here we are."She said looking around the room.Kokichi knew something was off about her story,but he decided to trust Mikan instead of suspect her.She is his sister after all.

After some uncomfortable silence,Mikan decided to leave and let Kokichi have some alone time.Not forgetting to take his box cutter with her.She thought about all of the Danganronpa memories she had,and how much it had left on her and her old classmates mental health.She remembered what Monokuma had told her when she first got here.