The Motive

No one's POV

Kokichi woke up to the morning announcements just like everyday.He groaned as he got up from his warm bed that he dreaded leaving,and got ready for the day.After he had showered and got dressed he left his dorm to go to the dining hall for a Panta.When he got there it was empty except Kirumi getting things ready for breakfast.But he didn't care much right now so,he kept his mind on his Panta so he could get to the library."Good morning Ouma-Kun."Kokichi turned around and saw Kirumi looking down at him which he choose to believe was because of her heels.

"Morning Kirumom!"Kokichi said with a smile on his face."A Panta right?"She said with an eyebrow raised."Aww you know me so well!"Kokichi said with a smile still on his face and his hand behind his head.He and Kirumi walked towards the kitchen.Kokichi went straight for the fridge,and Kirumi for the food that was cooking.Kokichi had grabbed his Panta and started to leave when Kirumi stopped him by asking a question,"Aren't you going to eat anything else?"She asked concerned for the shorter boy."Of course I will later!Just not hungry right now."With that he was gone.Kirumi never really saw him eat anything so she worried sometimes.Once people started arriving at the dining hall and she decided to worry about it another time.

Kokichis POV

I arrived at the library and started looking for a book to read while occasionally taking a drink of my  Panta.
I had finally found a good book to read for a bit.It was about a sixteen year old who had two siblings and no parents.Sadly,I could relate to that.

I took the book and sat cross legged on the nearest table.I read the first chapter and then got up to find a few more books.While I was in the middle of browsing,I got distracted by Monokumas shrill voice through the speakers."Hello students!!Come to the gym immediately.It's time for a new motive!!"For the love of fuck.Rantaro and Keade just died a week ago,and now he's putting another motive out there?Thats absolutely stupid.Annoyed,I made my way to the gym.Running the whole way.Not surprisingly I was the first one there and stood there waiting for everyone else.

Shuichis POV

Me,Maki,and Kaito were eating breakfast and taking.Kaito was doing most of the talking though."And that,Maki-Roll,is why the universe is amazing!"Kaito said loud and looking to the ceiling for some reason.

Whatever.It's going to end one day though so don't get too attached."Maki said in her monotone voice that she always had.Kaito was about to say something when the whole dining hall heard Monokumas voice through the speakers."Hello students!!Come to the gym immediately.It's time for a new motive!!"The speaker cut off and whispers not understandable spread through out the room.

"A new motive?Already?"Kaito said leaning close to me and Maki."I know.It doesn't really make sense."Maki said with a confused face."well we'd better go so we don't get in trouble."I said not happy at all.Why another motive?Keade and Rantaro just died.It made me mad and sad just thinking about it.We all left the dining hall.Kaito still had food in his mouth and Maki just scoffed at him.It was kinda funny watching them like that.They fought like a married couple most of the time.

We got to the gym where Kokichi was already waiting for us and leaning against a wall with his arms crossed."Finally you all get here.I thought you would never make it!"He said a smile plastered on to his face."Nyeh shut up Ouma."Himiko said with a tired face."Yeah!Shut up degenerate!"Tenko agreed with Himiko like she always does.Kokichi shook his head and rolled his eyes Tenko looked like she was gonna beat him up when Monokuma came out of nowhere like he always does.
"Hello students!Are you ready for a new motive?"Annoyed groans and sighs came from everywhere including me.Kokichi seemed to be the only one unfazed except for his look that quickly turned back into a smug one.

No one's POV

"Well I might as well tell you that I've been planning this motive since the first class trial."Monokuma said with an evil smirk."So,I'll go ahead and tell ya.One of you know more of your past then everyone else.And you know you do."

Everyone looked at each other with confused faces including Kokichi even though he knew that it was him.He knew he remembered more then everyone else did and it confused him.Like a lot.Just as he was starting to study the people in the room,Monokumas voice cut off his thoughts."So basically I decided to spin a little wheel,and whoever it landed on,I would bring the person you were closest to before the game,here!So they can join in the fun!"Everyone looked afraid to say the least.

Maki and Kokichi looked unfazed even though on the inside they were kinda freaked,Kaito,Miu,and Tenko were visibly upset,Shuichi,Himiko,Angie,and Kirumi looked shocked,and everyone else was just wide eyed."Now the person the wheel picked wasssss...."Monokuma paused for dramatic effect,"The Ultimate Supreme Leader!Here ya go!"

All of a sudden before anyone could react,the Monokubs pushed a girl with purple hair and a long white coat on,out of the doors of the gym.She sat up and her face was visible now.She looked almost exactly like Kokichi.Her eyes widened as she saw Kokichi and it almost looked like she was going to cry.

Mikans POV

While I was walking back to me and Ibukis apartment,I noticed I was being followed and started picking up my pace.Someone stepped in front of me and then I ran into an ally way desperately trying to get away.Then all of a sudden I got hit over the head and everything was dark.

When I woke up I was in a class room.'Why is this so familiar?'I thought to myself for a second.Them the door opened and I looked behind me.There we're two little bears.One looked like a robot and the other looked..well pink."Hello!My name is Monophanie(did I spell that right?)!This is Monosuke.She or it whatever it was said as she pointed to the yellow and white bear.'

Wait..no.nononono.'"W-where am I?"I said trying my hardest not to stammer."Don't worry!We just have to take you to dad.It would be best if you corporate."Monophanie spoke again."F-fine."I said hoping that I was wrong and not where I thought I was.This place looked somewhat familiar but very different.

I didn't know where I was but I started to sweat and get even more afraid as we approached a couple of doors where I heard a too familiar shrill voice coming from.The kubs pushed me forward and I shrieked pushing my arms out to catch myself but instead,opening the doors to the room.I opened my eyes and I was on my stomach and in pain from falling.

I pushed my self up and saw about thirteen teenagers and then I saw him.My brother standing with his hands behind his head.My eyes widened and I felt tears forming in my eyes.But I wouldn't let myself cry in front of people I've never seen before. I was almost afraid to open my mouth but I stood up and started talking"K-Kokichi?"Kokichi looked absolutely shook.As if he wasn't expecting me to come through those doors.Which he probably wasn't."Mikan?"He asked with wide eyes.I'm positive our faces looked exactly alike at the moment.

All of the teenagers looked between me and Kokichi absolutely dumbstruck at what they were looking at."Whoa."a taller boy wearing a purple jacket with an arm through the left sleeve.Kokichi ran up to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.Before I knew it we were in front of a door with a little version of him above it.He took out a hair pin and picked the lock to his door instead of  using a key like a normal person.Them again he's anything but normal.

He pulled me in just as we heard a whole heap of voices coming towards what I assumed was the dorms. Kokichi slammed the door shut and locked it,Finally turning around and meeting my eyes with his."Kokichi..i-is that r-really you?"I said,tears streaming down my face."Yeah Mikan.."He said smiling a little.I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.Afraid if I let go,he would be gone again."I-I can't believe it..I m-missed you."I said choking back sobs."I missed you too Mikan."He said hugging back.I pulled away and with my hands still on his shoulders."W-where are we?"I asked hoping I was mistaken."I think you know."He said.Disappointment evident in his voice.

I looked over to the side of his room with a white board and pictures of all the teens I saw int the gym.Two of which had pink Xs on their pictures in an area labeled'deceased'

"Danganronpa"I said almost a whisper.

Eeeeee!Mikan love her so much:)
-Word count:1562-not counting this.