Okonomiyaki And Tonkatsu

Just wanna say that I went back and made the chapters easier to read by separating the paragraphs.Heh sorry if it was hard before :)

No one's pov

Kokichi had sat in the library for maybe about thirty minutes looking through a psychology book when he decided to go get a few more things done.He put the book back and started walking towards his dorm when someone's slightly loud and almost sweet voice call him behind him.

"Ouma-kun!"Angie said running up to him."Ouma-Kun,wait for sec!"Kokichi turned around to see the ultimate artist standing there with her hands on her knees from running from all the way at the end of the hallway.

"Oh hi Angie!"He said putting his hands behind his head."What can I do for you?"He said tilting his head to the side."Well I wanted to know if you wanted to paint with me today?"She said standing up straight again."Hm.I'll go get Mikan real quick and-"
"No,no,I mean you!I want to paint with you silly!"She said as if it were the most obvious thing.

This kinda confused Kokichi seeing as so far they only wanted to hangout with his sister and not him.But he tagged along anyway so he could make sure she was safe.Although it used to be the other way around."Well I'm pretty busy..."He said putting a hand by his side and one finger near his mouth as as if he were thinking.

It wasn't exactly a lie,seeing as he did have things to do.As he was about to say 'no'Angie asked or more like begged again."Pleasee Kokichi!Its only an hour or so of painting and talking!"Angie said dragging out the word 'please'

Kokichi did not want to hangout with her,but he didn't exactly want to get distracted from the things he was currently working on.Finally after Angie kept going on,and on,about how relaxing it is and how it would take his mind off things he might be stressing over 'if you did at all',she added.Kokichi finally agreed and Angie dragged him towards her lab with a happy and triumphant smile that shone almost as bright as the sun.

At Angies lab

Kokichi and Angie were talking.Kokichi was doodling on random pieces of paper and Angie was in the middle of a wall painting.Literally. Kokichi was going on about his plan to take over the world and Angie just kept asking why.Not that it was weird as people asked that question a lot.Of which Kokichi always answers"Why the heck not?"To which people usually answer"Because that's childish."Or "It's ridiculous to even consider."He didn't mind though.He loved the reactions especially when he said something suspicious in a place like this.

"Well Atua says you should do what makes you happy!"Angie said clasping her hands together and turning around.Her face was smeared with various colors of bright paint and she had some on her hands and even a bit on her torso."I will!Especially because I'm unstoppable!"Kokichi exclaimed throwing his fist in the air and smiling something almost genuine.He looked at the time and it had been a few hours since they came here.Kirumi would be cooking diner right now if she hadn't been executed.Thinking about made Kokichi upset.Not that it didn't make anyone else up set,because most everyone liked Kirumi.The reason Kokichi liked her so much,was because of her motherly qualities.

He quickly snapped out of it and addressed Angie with an exasperated sigh."Ahh.Well,I guess we should go to the dining hall and get started."The boy said standing up and putting Angie's pencils back."Get started?"She said grabbing up the paint brushes she left on the ground."Well of course Angie!In about two hours,it will be dinner time and someone has to make the food.So,come on!"Kokichi said practically running out the door."Oh ok-I'm coming wait!"
Angie said still wiping paint off her face as she was hurrying to catch up to Kokichi.

Dining hall

"Wow Angie you're suuuuppper slow!"Kokichi said running ahead of her by a couple feet."And that mean Ouma-Kun!"She said catching up again.They both reached the dining hall at the same time and panting with their hands on their knees."Well..I guess it..w-was a tie."Angie said straightening up."Yeah..guess so!"Kokichi said doing the same and walking towards the kitchen."So what are we making?"Angie said opening the pantry."I was thinking something along the lines of Oknomiyaki or Tonkatsu.Unless you don't like that kind of stuff?"Kokichi said getting some things out of a cabinet as he sat on the ground."Oh I love Okonomiyaki!We should make that!Or why don't we make both?That way they have a choice of what they want!"Angie said jumping up and down and getting the noodles and seasonings they would need."I like your way of thinking Angie!"Kokichi replied getting some of the stuff so Angie wouldn't drop it.

About an hour later,Kokichi had the Tonkatsu cooking while Angie was cooking the Okonomiyaki.Twenty minutes later,both were done and set on the counter and ready.They also made rice balls too since it went well with the other stuff."Wow Kokichi this was such a good idea!Now we can cheer everyone up by serving them food like Kirumi would do!"Angie said hugging him which Kokichi didn't hate all that much."We should probably try it first just in case ya know?"He said grabbing some chopsticks."You're right after all it would be a shame if all of this hard work was for nothing!"She said taking a pair of the chopsticks and trying both of the meals with him."Wow Angie!You make really good Okonomiyaki!"He said not lying this at all."And you make amazing Tonkatsu!Kirumi would be so proud of you Kokichi!I'll bet Mikan-San will too!"Angie said hugging him again.This time he patted her shoulder and thanked her."Well we're done thirty minutes early so,how about you go get everyone I'll set everything up on the table while you're gone."Kokichi said grabbing a stack of plates."Alrighty!See ya in a bit!"She said skipping off to tell everyone that dinner was ready.

Angie's Pov

I left the dining hall and went off to tell everyone that me and Kokichi made food for everyone.I was honestly surprised when Kokichi suggested it.It was kinda unlike him,but I thought not to question it.It was nice regardless,and I will make sure Kokichi gets credit for the whole idea.I went to Himiko Tenko and Tsumugi first.Seeing as they're my best friends especially Tsumugi(Yes,I do ship ShiroNaga ;) )!"
I found my friends hanging out in Taumugis lab trying on outfits and playing with props and told them everything that unfolded.Then they said:

"Ouma did what!?"

"Yes!Ouma-Kun came up with the idea and we shouldn't question it,alright?"I said.
"But what if that degenerate poisoned it!?I refuse to touch that food!AND HIMIKO ISNT EITHER-"She said grabbing Himiko and pulling her close."Nyeh,T-Tenko you're c-choking me-"Himiko said."GOMENNE HIMIKO-"
"Well I agree.Kokichi isn't exactly a good person so maybe he's pulling a prank?"Tsumugi said crossing her arms."No!I was there the whole time and I was watching him!Just please come and help me tell everyone else so we can eat please?"I said practically on my knees begging."Fine fine fine we'll help Angie."Tsumugi smiled helping me off the ground."Thank you Tsumugi."I said smiling at her with a faint blush on my face.We went around gathering everyone up and telling them dinner was ready.Maki and Kaito weren't going to come because,well Kokichi.But Shuichi somehow convinced them to give it a chance.

When we got there Kokichi was sitting on the counter with a Panta and a few rice balls on a plate in front of him."Finally,you guys took forever and I got kinda hungry sooo-"He got cut off by Miu saying"Holy shit Is that Tonkatsu?"She said in her normal vulgar remark.
"What does it look like you filthy cum dumpster?"Kokichi said eating some of his food."C-cum dumpster!?"Miu said offended
"Keep it over there we're all trying to eat."He said rolling his eyes.

In the end,everyone had a good dinner and went back to their dorms for the night.Before Kokichi could get in his dorm,I stopped him to which he turned around with an eyebrow raised."Yes Angie?"He said with his smug smile."We should do this from now on don't you think?"I asked with a slight smile."He obviously got my hint and smirked."This is because Tsumugi complemented you Okonomiyaki right?"
"H-hey no it's not!"I said my face turning a little pink."Hehe don't worry Angie I won't tell!And sure I don't mind doing this again.I'll see you tomorrow!"He called as he walked away."See you tomorrow Kokichi!"I called after him before I walked into my dorm and went to sleep.

Yeah this wasn't as long as it usually is but I don't have a lot of time to do things so yeah :/
I hope you liked this and I hope you're not upset I haven't updated in a bazillion years.Bye :D