♚Genshin Men as Dads?|| Headcannons♚

Start from the beginning

► BOKEN DA BOKEN 👍🏻    (Jkjk... but seriously tho)

► Sunshine 2.0 next in line~ 

► Ok hear me out... although Benny boi is definitely Dad material, I don't think he would be confident enough to be a father... much less a good one...

► Y'know, coz of his bad luck

► Buuuut... If he did become one tho..

► He'd be the best dad in the whole of Teyvat! He also wants to repay his dads for raising him so well so he will try his absolute best!

► There will never be a single boring/ calm moment in your household that's for sure... *looks at the multiple fires starting every day*

►"PAPA! THE EGG IS ON FIRE!" | "HUH? WHERE? OH MY GOD- AHH WHY IS IT GETTING BIGGER?!"

► In the end, he thinks that having a family with you is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to him (aside from meeting you ofc) and he'll cherish it for the rest of his life 

Kazuha

༺ Much like his wandering nature, he doesn't want to rush these things, preferring to do it when the time is right 

༺ I mean, he's no longer a noble of the Kaedehara clan so there is really no need to produce an heir so soon right?

༺ ... yeaaaa nope.

༺ Before he knew it, he had a family of his own. In which, needless to say, brought him more joy and peace than he had expected.

༺ Sometimes, his wandering nature makes things a little difficult and lonely for his angel(s) but he settles down more frequently than before, all for his precious angel(s)

༺ Gentle and loving, that would be the embodiment of dad Kazuha. However, he knows when to be stern, teaching them with endless patience.

༺ Not to mention, his child(ren) LOVES it when he plays a lullaby with a leaf; it makes them fall asleep faster than Sayu!

༺ However, Kazuha would sometimes take them on a little nightly adventure, secretly, of course. He wants his child(ren) to learn to appreciate nature and be in tune with the wind

Kaveh