Ruhi and Jimin both of then left the room after locking it.

Yn - Mom see ruhi and Jimin-shii have also come.
Ruhi - So this is my packing...everything all set and done.
Jimin - Mine too.
Yn's mom - So all keep your bags at one place...then we will leave...after some times...
All - okey
Jungkook - What happened ruhi...why are you angry and sad.
Ruhi (smile) - I am not jungkook. infact i am very happy for this trip and their marriage.
Jungkook (bunny smile) - okey...btw me too.

Time Skip---------

Yn's dad So its 3:15.... lets leave...now...Is everything checked properly ?!
All - Yeahhhh !
Yn's dad - does anyone wants to drink water or go to washroom....then he or she can go...right now.
All - Nooo.
Yn's dad - Ok..then take the keys...and your bags...I have called the Taxi...they will be here anytime...so lets go out.

They all took their bags....and went out..after locking everything and taking a last glance at everything....the taxi also came...and all seated their to left for the airport.

Time Skip---------

in the plane

Taehyung, yn and Jisoo were sitting next to each other....Jimin, ruhi, and Jungkook were sitting together....hobi, tanvi and taehyung's mom together...yn's mom, yn's dad, taehyung's dad were together....simran, disha's mom and disha's dad together....jungkook's mom, jungkook's dad on different seat.....Ranbir and rihana on different seat.

Jimin - ruha

He whispered to her as she was sitting next to him and next to her was Jungkook

Ruhi (cold voice) - what ?
Jimin - Sorry...my love...I didn't knew the meanings well...hehe.
Ruhi - If you don't know then why the heck did you even speak...or learnt ?!
Jimin - I learnt other words too...for you.
Ruhi - Really...then tell me what stupid extra knowledge you gain from google baba ?!
Jimin - Well..meri jaan (my life), mera tara (my star), mera pehla aur aakhiri pyaar (my first and last love), meri (my)-
Ruhi - Bass (Stop) That's it...Don't put butter on your conversation.
Jimin (puppy eyes) - But I ain't...I really love you...I don't know why did I even spoke that "aehsaan" word...Sorry...baby.
Ruhi - Ok fine...forgive you...it was your first time and you are a not a native speaker...thats why i forgive you...else if you would be Indian and you would have said Aehsaan na karo dekar when I would be going to kiss....I would break you into pieces...Love is not like distributing to everyone...its for one someone special...your soulmate...I don't give kisses to anyone except you or....to my parents and too on the cheeks only...You were my first kiss.
Jimin - Ok ma'am...I understood...I will do one thing from now onwards I won't be speaking hindi...ok.
Ruhi - whatever...
Jimin (mumbled) - Ohh godd...these girl's anger.
Ruhi - Did you said something ?!
Jimin - Noo my love.
Ruhi - hmm.

Taehyung - Ynie.
Yn - Hmm.
Taehyung - How are you feeling right now ?!
Yn - Can't express my views...tae...i am so much excited.
Taehyung - Me too...Btw after hobi hyung and tanvi's wedding...who do you think will get marry then.
Yn - Aaa...If I am not wrong then i guess Jisoo unnie...because she's younger than hobi jiju and older than all of us...so.
Taehyung - Ok....then after Jisoo.
Yn - ruha and Jimin-shi....hihi.
Taehyung - Ok..but no one knows about them except us...so anyways after that.
Yn - Aaaaa.

red tint started to form on her cheeks.

Taehyung - ooo hooo..whats going in your mind...hn.
Yn - Yahh...Then might be..ammm... jungkook's marriage.
Taehyung - Oh really ?! Then what about us ?
Yn (shy) - i don't know.
Taehyung - Oye Hoye...so listen after Jimin and ruhi's marriage...we both will get marry.
Yn - Hmm.
Taehyung (smirk) - You know what...if I want then I can marry you right now only...and can make our today's night beautiful.
Yn - Y-Yahhh...Don't Jump so much in excitement...and if we both will get marry today, right now...then will you go to dad's company...and complete all the work.....Will you handle my dad's company as well as yours company.
Taehyung (chuckled) - Don't worry my love...I was just joking.
Yn - I know that..but then also I was telling you a thing...and also I am not gonna marry you.
Taehyung - whatt ?!
Yn - I mean that I won't marry you before getting the experience and handing over my dad's company.
Taehyung - don't worry...I will not force you to marry me until you want to...and who said that you can't work after the marriage....we both can get marry and then after marriage..You can continue with your work...I will not stop you...I promise that I will support your every decision.
Yn - You are really something...you know that...You are the sweetest person that ever exist...I really want to hug you tight and give you a sweet kiss.
Taehyung - Oh really, then you are free to do so...I am fully yours.
Yn - Hihi...I really wanted to but I can't...and the reason we both are very familiar with....that our family is also here.
Taehyung - Don't worry...We all will reach punjab after an hour or two...as its not so far...from your state...And then there in our booked resort...our room no. You can give as many kisses and hugs you want...ok ?!
Yn - hehe...ok.