A Pleasant Dinner

Start from the beginning

Asia thought for a moment as they got up to leave. She really didn't want to just stay at home the whole time and plus, she wanted to spend more time with Hatt and maybe even Issei.

Asia: Wait!

The three turned and looked at Asia as she spoke again.

Asia: is there any chance I can enroll in Kuoh Academy?

Hatt got a little surprised as did the three devils but then Akeno though that this may be a good idea.

Akeno: If she attends the school then maybe we can find out more about Hatt from her.

Akeno: Sure, we'll see if we can get you in.

Asia smiled as she thanked them and they went put the door.

Hatt: Asia, are you sure you want to attend school there? It seems to be a hotspot for devils and I'm afraid they might try something with you like the fallen angels did.

Asia knew it was a risk but trusted that the devils would harm her as Issei was one yet was her friend and wouldn't harm a hair on her.

Asia: I'll be fine, I just don't want to be here all by myself all the time.

Hatt smiled and nodded.

Hatt: Okay, its your choice.

Meanwhile, after the three devils got enough distance away from the home, they used a magic circle to teleport themselves back to the ORC to report back to Rias who was with Issei.

Upon seeing them appear, Issei immediately questioned them.

Issei: Did you find Asia? Where was she?

Akeno: Shes fine Issei, she's staying in a cabin with Hatt.

Rias: So what did you find on him?

Kiba: Hatt told us that he found Asia after she was released back the fallen angels.

Rias raised a brow at this.

Rias: They...just let her go?

Koneko: Thats what he told us.

Rias thought for a moment on what she had been told. Could it be that someone else had saved Asia and Hatt simply found her and took her in without knowing what truly happened to her?

Rias: What did Asia herself say?

Akeno: Well we couldn't question her much as Hatt was there but she is interested in attending the school so maybe there will be another chance to talk to her.

That would be a good idea as it would give them more opportunities to find out more about Hatt.

Rias: Did you find anything interesting at the house itself?

Akeno shook her head before speaking.

Akeno: No, it looked like a pretty normal place, even cozy a little. It would be the perfect place for two people to stay and have fun~

Akeno said the last part with a hint of lust.

Rias sighed before dismissing her servants and peering out of the window.

Rias: Just who are you Hatt Stonecutter...

The next day, Hatt, accompanied by Asia, entered Kuoh Academy through the front gates and were immedietly noticed and spoken among the other students.

Random Student: Who's the pretty girl walking with Stonecutter?

Random Student: I don't know, maybe his relative?

Random Student: Whatever reason it is, she's hot!

Asia was a little nervous but Hatt held her hand to comfort her which worked and made her blush a bit.

They made their way to the headmaster's office and got Asia enrolled easily thanks to the good word the ORC put in for Asia. Asia got her new uniform and after putting it on in the bathroom, joined Hatt walking to class. She had the same class as Hatt so he led the way to the room where upon entering, were immediately met by Issei.

Issei: Asia!

Asia: Issei!

The two friends hugged each other while others looked in surprise.

Issei: I can't believe your attending school here now.

Asia: Well yeah, thanks to Hatt.

Issei looked at Hatt with a slightly jealous look before speaking again.

Issei: Right, I'm really happy your alright.

Soon the teacher came in and everyone sat down  as Asia introduced herself.

Asia: I-I'm Asia Argento, I hope we can all get along!

The boys all looked at  her with hearts in their eyes while the girls smile at the kind girl before the teacher spoke.

Teacher: Hope we do too Asia, you may take a seat next to Hatt.

Asia happily made her way to a seat next to Hatt and sat down as the teacher began the lesson.