Chapter 28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jay's Ending~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun is already setting below the horizon, spreading a warm golden glow throughout Ninjago City. In the ninja's opinion, the combat against Meowthra was a success. As the dust settled, the ninjas gathered together, proud of their accomplishments despite the chaos.

Jay, the lightning ninja, was among them. As he looked around at his pals, his eyes glittered with joy and tiredness, the adrenaline still coursing through his body. Something was on his mind right now—something that had been developing in his heart with this new power capacity and confidence.

Jay's eyes were drawn to (Y/N), the same person who had always helped him and made him laugh when they first met. Their presence had always provided him with comfort and strength, and now, as he watches them assist the citizens in rebuilding by employing wind to pull pieces aloft, a rush of determination sweeps over him.

Jay approaches (Y/N), who is now alone, with a determined stride, his heart thumping in his chest. As he reached out a shaking hand to touch their arm, hoping to catch their attention, the noise around them appeared to fade into the background.

Jay: "(Y/N)" His voice was largely laced with apprehension.

(Y/N): smile and turn to face him. "Hey Jay-Jay, are you happy to be getting some rest soon?"

Jay: "Y-Yeah, finally getting a good rest from this, but there's something I've been meaning to ask you"

(Y/N): bend their heads slightly to the side, now filled with curiosity

Jay: exhales deeply "I know I can be a scaredy cat and a coward at times, but you have always been by my side, supporting me, and I can't imagine my day without you. I can't help but see a special connection between them, a spark, if you will." with his hands, he forms a little lightning heart

(Y/N): awestruck by the heart "Aww, Jay, you're not a coward; we all have our moments of terror. Your sense of humor and loyalty are your strongest qualities, and you certainly know how to handle a situation, haha."

Jay: "Haha yeah, um nervously plays with his hands I wanted to ask... Would you be interested in going on a date with me? I know a nice place where we can go."

(Y/N): "I'd love to go on a date with you, Jay Walker" softly kisses his cheek.

Jay's face is now crimson, like Kai's ninja suit, yet he smiles because of the kind gesture. Relief rushed over him, and he softly grasped (Y/N)'s hand. As they embraced, the world appeared to fall away, and the sunset made the two shine with delight.

Their emotions were interwoven, and their bond was stronger than ever.

Yeah? You're not going to say anything? Good, now onto the nex---

"He's an annoying ninja still in this one."

LEAVE THE FRECKLE GUY ALONE, MAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N):  My fellow readers, we have three chapters  

I got you a surprise on the last one

Stay tune

👁👁