Chapter 7

~Previously on the last chapter~

sees the ninjas expect Lloyd "Uuuhhhh, hey guys"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cole: "How did you get here?!

(Y/N): dusting dirt off their clothes "Jay's locker was open"

Nya: "Jay!"

Jay: "I swear it was close last time I checked!"

(Y/N): "Well luckily it was just me that found it"

Zane: "Indeed, it would be a disaster if anyone else have found our secret hideout"

(Y/N): "Secret?" looks at the place More like obvious but okay "At least it's pretty cool in here"

Kai: "Surprise you're not freaking out about us being the secret ninja force twinkle toes"

(Y/N): "Hey, this twinkle toes has been aware but hasn't said anything. I mean, some clues and characteristics are literally there to be discovered, but because everyone is too focused on Garmadon and poor Greeny to notice"

Nya: "If you knew this whole time then why didn't you tell us"

(Y/N): Boops her "You guys gets for some reason get weirdly distracted by me haha"

Jay: "Not true, us ninjas are focus people"

(Y/N): "Pfft, oh really?"

~FLASHBACK~

It was a total flop! Jay is usually good at cooking unless he isn't paying attention, which is a 50/50 chance. Worse, he's partnered with (Y/N) for this cooking class lesson! They appear to be making spaghetti, but Jay was lost in his own la la world while watching (Y/N) get the bowl. Because Jay wasn't paying attention, there was tomato sauce all over the stove by the time (Y/N) returned with the bowl.

(Y/N): "Uh jay?"

Jay: "Hm? looks OH MY GOD!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole and Kai are laughing their butts off.

Jay: "Shut up!" face is now red

(Y/N): pats his back "Haha there there sauce boy, I got stories about them too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd is dying of embarrassment on the inside while his mother shows (Y/N) baby pictures of him and tells them stories, but what (Y/N) doesn't know is that he's happy they're having fun at his house.

(Y/N): "What's this one? points at a picture "

Koko: "Oh! That's Lloyd's----"

Lloyd: "Wait no!"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Kai had a chance to show off his cool skills by assisting (Y/N) in opening their locker, but fate wasn't on his side at the time because he ended up struggling as well, but by the time it finally opened, it hit his face. (Y/N) laughed as any close friend would, but checked to see if he was okay. Kai was overjoyed to hear their laughter and concern. In his opinion, it is worthwhile.

(Y/N): "Come on haha lets get that check before the bell rings"

Kai: "Heh, alright twinkle toes"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Cole was of course jamming out his music through his beatbox, and luckily for him, (Y/N) was liking the music. He wanted to impress them, so he decided to show off a few moves his dad taught him. It was going well, but there was a rock in his way that made him fall. Guess his sweet moves weren't meant to be seen.

(Y/N): "Cole, are you okay?"

Cole: hand up

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Zane and (Y/N) are studying in the library together, but there is no test coming up. Zane simply wanted to spend time with them because, well, he has no idea. His program, or, as others put it, his mind, isn't used to these feelings. But he doesn't question it; in fact, he enjoys having these feelings close to him. So, to express his appreciation, he decided to share a fact about the city, but when (Y/N) looked at him, he kind of froze. Glitches?

(Y/N): "You good there, Zane?"

Zane: "Error error must reboot"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

(Y/N) is astounded by Nya's amazing motorcycle tricks. Nya may not admit it, but she pulled a Kai and began to show off her skills as well. Of course, she ended up hurting herself, but thankfully only with bruises. (Y/N) had to make sure her friend didn't suffer a concussion yet again.

(Y/N): helps Nya up "You know one day you or Kai will make me have a heart attack with these slip ups, please be more careful"

Nya: rubs her head "Y-yeah okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N): jokingly "I know I'm good looking you guys:

The ninjas: You are though

(Y/N): looks outside "Oh shoot, is it evening already? Better head by back home before its more late, cya secret ninjas" leaves

The ninjas: "Bye (Y/N)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): typing on a laptop Hey, just working, working hard to please ya. But I promise the next chapter will be longer