Chapter 1

Text Bank:

+ This - Action

+ This - Thoughts

+ This - Normal story dialog

+ "This" - "Talking"

Chapter 1:

---(Y/N) Pov---

Boy: "See you lllaatteerr!"

The other kids laugh with the bully

Boy #2: "Come on, guys. Leave him alone"

Wow, where is that kid's mom? She better get him before I teach him the lesson myself

Me: "opens the door for my brother Come on, just ignore them, alright?"

You're probably curious as to what I'm doing right now. So, my brother saw this old relic shop and wanted to go inside, but he was too scared to go alone, so he asked if I could accompany him. We were looking around and noticed that this old shop was doing well so far.

Until my brother inadvertently pulled something down and nearly broke some tea cups! Fortunately, this man caught the cups before anything bad could happen. This is where we meet the mysterious owner, Mr. Liu, I believe that was his name? , who questions my brother about why he isn't outside playing with the other kids while also questioning me about why I am here. Sir! I'm currently putting off doing my homework! Allow me to be!

Fortunately, he noticed my brother's situation and decided to tell us the legendary Ninjago story. Ninjago is a city that is frequently attacked by the evil Lord Garmadon, who is Lloyd Garmadon's father and Koko's husband. The city despises Lloyd for this relationship, which causes emotional stress for Lloyd, to which I can honestly relate---Sorry, back to the story he was telling. They have no idea that Lloyd is a member of the Secret Ninja Force, which includes Nya, Zane, Jay, Cole, Kai, and their master, Wu, and is always stopping Garmadon from taking over the city.

Huh...It kind of got my attention, unlike my homework.

Sadly, however, I noticed outside that it was turning early in the middle of Mr. Liu's story. My brother and I thanked him for the story we had heard and quickly returned home before it was too late. Which brings me back to my room, where I'm eating leftover pasta and thinking about the half-story from the shop. Mr. Liu probably made up the story after seeing my brother's Lego figures, but it was entertaining. So, I'd better get some sleep before I regret staying up late on school night....again. (T^T)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BING BONG BUZZ, IT'S THE ALARM!

WAKE UP OR ELSE YOU'RE LATE!

Me: "Uugggghhhh.... presses the alarm's stop button Dear God, why did I make it so loud? At the very least, it's doing its job. Groans in tired annoyance But the sun hasn't even risen yet----Wait a second..."

I jumped out of bed and noticed my hands were... ARE THESE LEGO HANDS?!?!?!! Without hesitation, I dashed to the bathroom, but I noticed my room had changed, but my attention was elsewhere at the time. I got to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror! But not me at the same time?!

Me: "No wait! touch my face in shock ...... "

I'M A FREAKING LEGO!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter like how I enjoyed typing this out! This is my first story so bare with me! In all honesty I only make this to pass the many spare times I have in my hands. 

So shoutout to my two besties! One of them did made this ridiculous and funny cover for this book so yeah! They also push me into make this fanfic and the help of future stories ideas I will right. They're so silly goofy for that :D

Anyways, stay tune for the next chapter!