𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

Five kept them both together – skin to skin, heart to heart – as the time ticked to eight o'clock. She woke up on her own, her own biological clock telling her it was time to arise for another day, and the two silently did their morning routines. While Juliette was in the bathroom, Five had found some clothes in the hotel store that he snagged and changed.

Juliette thought he looked like some type of fisherman with the vest, but found him dashing either way. Five took one look at Juliette and thought that he could get used to her in normal clothes – a white colored top, a long flowy skirt with little green flowers on it and black docs. Her hair was down in its normal wavy glory while her ears adorned earrings in the shape of flowers.

He didn't know where she got the clothes, but he wasn't about to complain.

The two made their way down to the lobby, arm in arm, and met with the others in the lobby.

"I have never met a stranger couple than you two." Klaus chuckled as he saw the two, truly an odd pain, "But then again there was that couple in Cleveland back in 61' and there was also Luther and Allison back in original 19'. I'll put you two as number three on the list."

"What an honor, Klaus." Five mumbled.

Juliette was still shaky from the night and the morning, so Five kept an eye on her. He didn't want to coddle her because he already knew that she'd end up shutting down. It was something he learned during the apocalypse and that was one of the many things he knew about Juliette Valendur. However, he knew that for every thing he knew about her, she knew three.

Five grabbed a mimosa from the buffet and a second for Juliette, who already had two plates of breakfast foods in her hands. He stepped with her in sync to the table just as Juliette turned her eyes to the right and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who's the kid?" Five asked as Juliette took a seat and as soon as he noticed Diego's hostile stare back.

"He kind of looks like Diego." Juliette added. "At least the outfit does." She took the mimosa from Five's hand and took a sip.

"His son." Klaus laughed.

"Wait who's...who's the mother?" Five furrowed his eyebrows.

"Lila."

The liquid got caught in Juliette's throat, causing her to quickly choke the moment she heard Lila's name. She turned to her side, coughing up a storm. Five put his hand on her shoulder as Klaus rounded the table.

"There there, little Jules." He patted her back. "That woman's name is always causing something." He commented to his siblings.

"I'm fine." Juliette came back up as soon as air was present in her lungs again. "I'm fine, but what the hell, Diego?"

"I agree with Juliette." Klaus sat back down. "The choking and all."

"Lila's here?" Five leaned forward on the table.

"Was." Diego said with a grimace. "She dropped him off in my lap last night then bolted."

"I don't much care for that one."

"Don't. Diego pointed his finger at his brother.

"Technically, she's family." Five added and Juliette couldn't help, but nod.

"She was trying to murder us like yesterday." Klaus pointed out the obvious. "At least Jules didn't try to do that."

"Like I said," He turned to Juliette, watching her smirk at the time she nearly impaled him with a long stick, "family. Diego, is she coming back?"

"She better be because we got more important things to be dealing with right now!" He directed the last of the sentence towards Stanley and Juliette reached across the table and swatted his arm. "Hey!"