𝐕𝐈𝐈

on friday morning the gilmore household fell into their regular routine; paisley up and leaving by 7, rory and loreli following shortly after.

paisley felt bad for not spending much time with eli in the past week but after last night, she believed and hoped he understood.

she pulled into the school parking lot, parking in space next to the bright red thunderbird.

she grabbed her bag and stepped out of the car, owen following suit.

"goodmorning," owen smiled and threw an arm around her shoulders as they walked.

"goodmorning," paisley smiled back. as they walked past a beat up van, owen yelled "lars, quit smoking all that weed before it rots your brain and get out here,"

through the foggy windshield paisley could see a boy with dark shaggy hair, smudged eyeliner and a joint hung from his pouty lips.

he crushed out the joint and hopped out of the van, blowing out the smoke and walking over to owen.

"new fuck buddy?" he asked pointing to paisley.

"no you dumbass," owen smacked his chest with the back of his hand, "this is the girl i told you about,"

"oh..." he thought off staring blankly for a moment before turning towards paisley. "makes you paisley, im larson boyarski but everybody calls me lars," he bowed to paisley jokingly.

꧁☆★☆꧂
new character unlocked 🔓

𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐊𝐈ᵖˡᵃʸᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵈᵉᵛᵒⁿ ᵇᵒˢᵗⁱᶜᵏ

𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐊𝐈
ᵖˡᵃʸᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵈᵉᵛᵒⁿ ᵇᵒˢᵗⁱᶜᵏ

paisley smiled at him as they continued walking towards the school. "so where are you from again? owen told me but i dont remember,"

"stars hollow," paisley looked over to him.

"oh sick, my dads from there," he laughed dumbly.

paisley and owen giggled as the entered the school. "where are we going?" paisley asked owen as lars mumbled to himself.

"auditorium, its always empty in the morning so we hang there before class starts. the bell ring at 8:30 se we have half an hour," owen explained as he rounded a corner.

"whats up man," jasper yelled at owen as he walked in.

"jasper the ghost, how you been man?" owen dapped him up and sat down on a step pulling paisley down with him. jasper had red hair, and a bright lips.

instead of her heels and fishnets, paisley wore spiderweb tights with white socks peeking from the top of her doc martens.

"shes pretty owen," jasper smiled as he looked to paisley, "im jasper-"