Ryuuki's Declaration, UA Sports Festival Start!

Before I went home I visited Dad and Ana-nee in the hospital. With help from Granny Chiyo Ana-nee will recover, while Dad will have his head and arms wrapped in bandages. I told him to stay and rest, but knowing him he'll be doing his job while injured.

Finally making it home I head straight to the bathroom to bathe. I take off my school blazer and set it aside, I take off my under shirt and pants and put them in the washing machine leaving me in my underwear.

I notice in the mirror the cut Himi gave me on my cheek.

Ryuuki: It's not that deep but it might leave a small scar.

I remove the remaining cloth on me and head in. After washing my hair and body, I sit in the tub with the water up to my neck.

Ryuuki: Himi-chan...

She was afraid I'd leave her just like her family did. She never did tell me much about her home life, now I know why she never did.

Ryuuki: I can't believe I never noticed, she just seemed so cheerful and happy I never questioned it. And now they've taken her, not only her but they almost took Dad and Ana-nee.

I sink lower, the water now just below my nose. I need to come up with a plan.

.

.

.

.

Ryuuki: Easier said than done...

I mumble, fully submerging into the water.

--

Ryuuki: Haaaaah~ I still can't think of anything...

I slumped onto my desk burying my face into my arms.

Sero: What would've happened if the teachers didn't come-

Mineta: Stop it, Sero! Thinking about it makes me pee my pants-

Bakugo: Shut it! Scumbag!

At least they seem to be lively still.

Sato: But, All Might was amazing! He fought off those strong villains.

Fumikage: Yeah, it's an astonishing strength.

Strength...

'This song is perfect for you!'

'Why this song?'

'Cause one day you'll be so strong you'll be invincible!'

I suddenly stood up from my seat shouting "That's it!" startling the others.

Tenya: W-what's it, Aizawa-san?

I found my answer. It's simple, so simple that it makes me laugh. I have to be stronger. Strong enough to keep those I hold dear safe. But not just strong, I need to be much more. I have to become... Invincible! And I know the perfect place to start.

Mina: U-umm Ryuuki.?

Ryuuki: Huh? A-ah sorry Mina. Something just came to mind. What's up?

Mina: I was just wondering who's going to be teaching homeroom.

Tsu: True. Since Aizawa-sensei is supposedly in the hospital for his injuries.

Ryuuki: Ah, that. Well, you could say he's too much of a pro.